GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Confused........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
I have posted over 300 posts and over 10,000 words and have been registered for 40 days so why dosn't it say that I am now a regular? I know its a bit stupid me not knowing but I havn't been on this site very long so I wouldn't know.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I have posted over 300 posts and over 10,000 words and have been registered for 40 days so why dosn't it say that I am now a regular? I know its a bit stupid me not knowing but I havn't been on this site very long so I wouldn't know.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:19
"period drama"
Let's face facts, the world hates you.

The gods have a personal agenda with you and you'll never be happy.
You're the only with seagul crap in his hair, with a hole in his trousers.
You glue your finges together, you never get any red skittles, and your TV airiel doensn't work.
You never get to watch late-night C5 and can't get past the goat in Broken Sword.
You always slip up on ice and break the chairs you sit on.
Your hair sticks up at the back, no-one remembers your name and you always get the blame.
You have too many 1p's and your feet smell.
Your girlfiends leave you and your dinner's always cold.
No colour suits you, the ligths will always change when you get close.
Your ice-creams falls on the floor, little dogs hump your legs and you fall down stairs.
You always step on upturned plugs, you always need a patch for your new game and everything's too expensive.
You don't like food in general and your conversatinal skills lack any substance.
You can't put shelves up, you always stub your little toes.
Whatever you do, you produce a small squeaky noise and everyone thinks you've let one rip.
You always fall in mud.
Your umbrella turns inside out.
Your socks never match.
Your trousuers are too short.
You can't play football and always get your toungue stuck to cold stuff.
You sneeze at the wrong times, bogies fall out you nose.
Spiders fall on your face, your showers are cold
Something stings your eyes, you can never sleep.
Your biro leaks and your handwriting is crap.
You like cuddly toys and Saturday morning TV.
Your cornflakes are soggy, your teeth are yellow.

You are the god's game, their fun and frollicks. They bet on your downfalls and your failures.
The world hates you, you'll never be a regular.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:19
"period drama"
Very poetic I thought.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Alright that happened to me and I asked, and I got insulted so I feel sorry for you and I'm going to tell you what you want to know.
It takes a day to get updated, so look tomorrow.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
FFF waxes lyrical about his life.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:41
Oh yee of little faith...
sorry i just like saying it...
Give the system a while to process what you have done, it took me about to days to change from a newbi to a regular...
In due time my fury friend, in due time.
*impressed with his smart comments*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.