GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kilroy Plays Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 20:36
Regular
...maybe, and that's why I think there is a slight chance he may be posting in these very forums. Much like any of the other celebritys or famous people out there.

It's true but in a way it's not.

For a start, why would some big money earning celebrity want to post here when they could be out there living the life of a star? And secondly, why the hell would they want to talk to us losers? Seriously.

But then again why not? It's not like they haven't been on the Internet before. Maybe they live alone and have nothing to do at night once they've finished their job. Want to talk about Games? This is the best place for it, those other celeb's know nothing. Want to hide yourself under a username to be treated like a normal person? It can be done here. That JAT you bashed the other day was Kelly Brook, but not in the sexual way.

Want the biggest evidence I've got?

Well, remember a Special Reserve magazine not so long ago? Flip it over and what do you have...that bloke called Alex from Big Brother shopping in a Special Reserve store. Probably for Dance Stage or something along those lines.

Alexj17 - Are you the one who walked like an idiot on Big Brother?

SHEEPY - It's the perfect codename for Justin Timberlake prehaps?

Insane Bartender - Your latest Notable...could he actually be Barbra Windsor?

Goatboy - Could he be a liar. He doesn't play Drums. He isn't in a up and coming band. No. Instead could he actually be the frontman of Nickelback?

Drunk Cow - Talking of American's...could this Cow actually be a human called Bill Clinton? An ex-President who likes to write spoofs...very strange indeed.

Mystique - I know what she listen's to and chants about all the time...music for gay men (100% true). Graham Norton?

Dringo - Shigsy himself or maybe just a stalker?

er-no - Spielberg? War is Hell.

Turbonutter - Bill Gates?...he'll love that :-)

Nå†ßu© - The bloke off Art Attack? You red jumper wearing, art crazy fool.

Ant - I see you too much on TV. Get off my screen along with Dec or whatever he's called.

Solskjær - Need I comment?

So maybe my life long hero Kilroy does exist around these parts...Kilroy, is that you?

I want to shave your head.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:36
"Uzi Lover"
...maybe, and that's why I think there is a slight chance he may be posting in these very forums. Much like any of the other celebritys or famous people out there.

It's true but in a way it's not.

For a start, why would some big money earning celebrity want to post here when they could be out there living the life of a star? And secondly, why the hell would they want to talk to us losers? Seriously.

But then again why not? It's not like they haven't been on the Internet before. Maybe they live alone and have nothing to do at night once they've finished their job. Want to talk about Games? This is the best place for it, those other celeb's know nothing. Want to hide yourself under a username to be treated like a normal person? It can be done here. That JAT you bashed the other day was Kelly Brook, but not in the sexual way.

Want the biggest evidence I've got?

Well, remember a Special Reserve magazine not so long ago? Flip it over and what do you have...that bloke called Alex from Big Brother shopping in a Special Reserve store. Probably for Dance Stage or something along those lines.

Alexj17 - Are you the one who walked like an idiot on Big Brother?

SHEEPY - It's the perfect codename for Justin Timberlake prehaps?

Insane Bartender - Your latest Notable...could he actually be Barbra Windsor?

Goatboy - Could he be a liar. He doesn't play Drums. He isn't in a up and coming band. No. Instead could he actually be the frontman of Nickelback?

Drunk Cow - Talking of American's...could this Cow actually be a human called Bill Clinton? An ex-President who likes to write spoofs...very strange indeed.

Mystique - I know what she listen's to and chants about all the time...music for gay men (100% true). Graham Norton?

Dringo - Shigsy himself or maybe just a stalker?

er-no - Spielberg? War is Hell.

Turbonutter - Bill Gates?...he'll love that :-)

Nå†ßu© - The bloke off Art Attack? You red jumper wearing, art crazy fool.

Ant - I see you too much on TV. Get off my screen along with Dec or whatever he's called.

Solskjær - Need I comment?

So maybe my life long hero Kilroy does exist around these parts...Kilroy, is that you?

I want to shave your head.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Art Attack. Pure Genius. Those were the days. His name Nick something o rather. Ross?
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:43
"Uzi Lover"
Neil Bunachan or something. Same surname as Natbuc hmmmmmm *raises eyebrow*
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I admit it.
I am not him..

:-)
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:44
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Buchanon
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
Neil Buchanan is his correct name :)
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:47
Regular
"QPR 1974"
meh
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:48
"Uzi Lover"
I was very close.

Aliboy, I don't trust you. You're either Kilroy or someone else ver ymuch like him.

Trisha.
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
You knew his name all well and good you were just to embarrassed to admit it which is why I p[layed a devious game with your mind putting you into a false sense of security and then exposing you for the liar that you are.

*explodes*
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Goatboy - Instead could he actually be the frontman of
> Nickelback?

Chad Kroeger's his name
:-D

> Mystique - I know what she listen's to and chants about all the
> time...music for gay men (100% true). Graham Norton?

Ho ho, she won't like that...

> Solskjær - Need I comment?

Genius! MWA, your a genius, how in God's name did you figure it out!
Solskjaer, your cover is blown, my friend.
;-)

Heh, nice on MWA, guten stuffenspiele.
And the likes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.