GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""But they didn't destroy the ring""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 12:28
Regular
Fools. Someone actually, seriously, said this last night at the cinema. Idiots.
Thu 03/01/02 at 12:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Fools. Someone actually, seriously, said this last night at the cinema. Idiots.
Thu 03/01/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's just as bad as the two comments from the screening I went to:

"That's it? What kind of ending is that?"
"So which one was the Fellowship?"
Thu 03/01/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Someone sitting near me somewhere... had a full conversation about what they bought that day to their other mate on the phone.

" Aye ah got this pure Nike jumper, its pure good and also Jimmy got they nae fitba' boots "

I was about to kick his head in (honest) when he got thrown out, lovely it was. :)

Sheepy - Pacifist
Thu 03/01/02 at 12:50
"High polygon count"
I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD - no way I can sit in a cinema for 3 hours; my butt goes numb and I start to fidget a lot.
Thu 03/01/02 at 12:57
Regular
I'm going to see this tomorrow night, can't wait!
Thu 03/01/02 at 12:59
Regular
All this talk of rings is making me feel sick.
Thu 03/01/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
When I went to the cinema last christmas (2000) to see the grinch. After I came out, we complained to the person on the counter that some people were making loads of noise. we said it was a group of kids who had just left. The staff then gave me and my mate free cinema tickets to the film of our choice.
Thu 03/01/02 at 13:05
*right i got my jelly beans, popcorn, coca cola, pepsi, mars bars, maltesers, slushies and galaxy bar ............ hey the credits of the last film are finishing .................. oh b****r*

another bad night out in the life of Ben Hodgetts
Thu 03/01/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
So next time someone is annoying you in the cinema, wait until the end and complain. Who knows you may get free tickets.
Thu 03/01/02 at 13:08
Regular
I hate people like you, you always get some chimp sitting in front of you at the cinema with buckets loads of sweets, then you're forced to listen to the little gimp guzzle down food like he hasn't been fed for 6 months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.