GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Offer Question..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 21:54
Regular
Just wondering, what ever happened to that Sega GT & JSR:F offer? Was it just for xmas?

Also, any good other offers coming up? I'm cheap, you see.
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:39
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
The SEGA pack always had both games on 1 disc with no case.
You can still buy these bundles from some places and it isn't excess stock.
The Christmas bundle was the SEGA pack with Halo and Splinter Cell which sold out many times over.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:25
Regular
The offer's ended now - it was just for Christmas. If you do see it, that'll be shops trying to get rid of excess stock.
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:22
Regular
they still do that pack but sega gt nd jet set come on the same disk with no case so i dont think its worth it
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:27
Regular
I think they did a certain number of those packs, and when they sell out, that's it.

The GAME in Leciester doesn't have any left, so mabye the supplies are starting to run out...
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:06
Regular
Just saw the Splinter Cell + Halo pack, looks alright. Didn't know it came with JSR:F and Sega GT too and although I don't like the look of SPlinter Cell, JSR:F would be one of the reasons I'd buy an XBox. I'll maybe wait for a price drop, which seems imminent with GameCube special offers.
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:28
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
No point buying it if there isn't a package you want yet - it can only get cheaper as time goes on...
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:13
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> The offer is still going and still going very strong! There is also
> another package from SR which looks very good and it includes
> Oddworld: Munch's Oddysse and Project Gotham Racing for £179.99!
> I still recommend that you pick up the Halo + Splinter Cell package
> though as it would be stupid to miss out on a superb console and a
> superb deal.

Hmmm, maybe. Thing is, only game that really appeals to me there is Halo. But i'd want both Sega GT and JSR:F.

I'll wait and see what comes up (oo-er).
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:08
Regular
The offer is still going and still going very strong! There is also another package from SR which looks very good and it includes Oddworld: Munch's Oddysse and Project Gotham Racing for £179.99! I still recommend that you pick up the Halo + Splinter Cell package though as it would be stupid to miss out on a superb console and a superb deal.
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:54
Regular
Just wondering, what ever happened to that Sega GT & JSR:F offer? Was it just for xmas?

Also, any good other offers coming up? I'm cheap, you see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.