GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Gran Turismo 3 Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 11:38
Regular
OK, you know the drill - anything about the greatest racing game ever in here. I'll get the ball rolling (hopefully):

I've just purchased a Dodge Viper GTS and have started to upgrade the engine a fair bit. However, the performance of the machine is still nothing like that of the Team Orca (or whatever it is) Dodge that you can race is arcade mode. Just a few questions:

1. What do I need to win to get hold of this Dodge?
2. Can it be upgraded like normal cars that you buy?

That's it...for now!
Thu 03/01/02 at 11:38
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
OK, you know the drill - anything about the greatest racing game ever in here. I'll get the ball rolling (hopefully):

I've just purchased a Dodge Viper GTS and have started to upgrade the engine a fair bit. However, the performance of the machine is still nothing like that of the Team Orca (or whatever it is) Dodge that you can race is arcade mode. Just a few questions:

1. What do I need to win to get hold of this Dodge?
2. Can it be upgraded like normal cars that you buy?

That's it...for now!
Thu 03/01/02 at 13:25
Regular
"size does matter"
I just purchased BMW330xi. GT3 doesn't even feature this great car...
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:00
htis is not a forum, its a thread. and its not official.
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:17
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
What inspired you to have that tagline? Was it, just maybe, mine??
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:19
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Also, if I say it's official, it bloody well is. And secondly, I don't see you complaining about the Final Fantasy thread being called a forum.
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:28
kingklik wrote:
> Also, if I say it's official, it bloody well is. And secondly, I don't see you
> complaining about the Final Fantasy thread being called a forum.

do u want me to complain?
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:35
Are you the official complainer round here then? :-)
Thu 03/01/02 at 18:02
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
big_slow wrote:
> kingklik wrote:
> Also, if I say it's official, it bloody well is. And
> secondly, I don't see you
> complaining about the Final Fantasy thread being
> called a forum.

do u want me to complain?

Well if, as Pro Devo suggests, you ARE the official complainer, I guess it's your job to! ;)
Fri 04/01/02 at 01:25
Regular
Hold on lads, you'r missing the point. 'Diplomic' just bought a BMW330xi. A car costing 28grand and he's here on a games forum bragging it up.

>GT3 doesn't even feature this great car...

GT3 is a great game, which was in production as long as your car, and its release predates your car.
Fri 04/01/02 at 08:28
Regular
"size does matter"
Well sorry, I didn't mean to brag, I just got inspired from the original post because after reading the line: "I've just purchased a Dodge Viper GTS and have started to upgrade the engine a fair bit.", I was absolutley sure he meant that he had really bought that car and I thought what the heck.

So I get the point, GT3 is one of my favourites too, no more bragging (till the next time;))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.