GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel so used..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 13:33
Regular
I have just taken my driving test. £80 it cost me.

I failed.

My drive was perfect, it couldn't have gone better. Not according to him. He ticked 19 fults (you're allowed 15). To add further insult to injury, the guy looked like mole from that TV programme (short, fat, wore dark glasses... how can he see with dark glasses.How much more is this going to cost me. I don't know if you've seen Zulu, but the end, Michael Caines character describes himself as feeling dirty. I haven't killed anyone (yet), but that's what I feel like right now. Dirty. My girlfriends trying to ring me I'm not answering. Making teenagers depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel, so why do this to me? It'a all about the money.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Despondent"
Little things. He didn't even specify what the problems were. I checked my mirrors constantly (I have a sore neck), I watched my speed and obeyed all the instructions given. One thing he commented on was moving into a lane too fast, but I checked my mirror and nothing was there. Another was not moving into my right-hand lane when a slow vheicule was in front, but the lane was blocked. THAT'S IT. Whoever said life was fair, though.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Don't feel too bad, the DSA have a set quota for the number of passes per month, set by the government to restrict the number of cars on the road. You could have been unlucky.

What were the faults?
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Despondent"
I have just taken my driving test. £80 it cost me.

I failed.

My drive was perfect, it couldn't have gone better. Not according to him. He ticked 19 fults (you're allowed 15). To add further insult to injury, the guy looked like mole from that TV programme (short, fat, wore dark glasses... how can he see with dark glasses.How much more is this going to cost me. I don't know if you've seen Zulu, but the end, Michael Caines character describes himself as feeling dirty. I haven't killed anyone (yet), but that's what I feel like right now. Dirty. My girlfriends trying to ring me I'm not answering. Making teenagers depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel, so why do this to me? It'a all about the money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.