GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jerry Springer - Too Hot For Home Consoles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 14:03
Regular
Jerry – Welcome to the Jerry Springer show! (‘CHEER’ light flashes, prompting the audience high on free caffeine drinks) Today we have two very special brothers on the show. First off, will you please welcome… Mario!
So Mario, tell us about your brother.

Mario – Well-a Jerry. My-a brother is Luigi. He’s-a annoyed that I get all the limelight. And-a all the girls. And-a I get the feeling he wants a adventure of his own-a. I’m-a usually the one doing all the fun-a stuff. But-a can I help it if I’m more popular?

Jerry – Well, we’ve heard your side. Lets bring out Luigi.

Luigi – Jerry-a I must say…

Jerry – Sorry to interrupt, but it’s just Jerry. Not Jerry-a.

Luigi – Yes, anyway, Jerry-a I must-a say this is untrue. Mario, he always goes on-a these wild adventures. It’s-a true I-a get a little jealous. But the main-a problem is he demeans what I do-a achieve. I mean-a I rescued him from this-a haunted house. What-a do I get? No thank you, then-a he buggers off with Peach for a holiday in the sun-a while I’m left cleaning-a the house and being-a called out to fix-a peoples toilets!

Mario – That-a little holiday ended up-a in me being arrested and Peach being-a kidnapped!

Luigi – Exactly! You-a get another adventure and I’m-a left outta the limelight again!

Mario – Well-a I’m sorry for-a wanting to spend some quality time with Peach! You-a do still want to be an Uncle-a don’t you!

Jerry – Well, before this gets too heated, lets bring out Princess Peach!

*Wolf whistles from crowd*
*Mario kisses Peach on the cheek, Luigi sits arms folded looking irritated*

Jerry – So Peach

Mario – Ahem. I think-a Peach would prefer you-a to address her properly.

Jerry – (sounding notably irate) So Your royal highness Princess Peach, what’s your side of this.

Peach – Well, both Mario and Luigi work extremely hard. I can’t remember the number of times they’ve saved me.

Jerry – But you’d say Mario gets more attention?

Peach – Well, yes. But I suppose he is the older brother.

Luigi – Always with-a the older bits. You-a see? All-a the girls like-a him better, even-a though he’s-a fat and-a short! What-a do I get? A load of (tries to sound like Peach) “I just think-a of you as a friend” crap-a! Even-a that Joanna woman…

*Peach looks shocked and glances at Mario who looks suitably nervous*

Jerry – Which brings us onto our next surprise…

*Joanna Dark walks out onto the set*

Mario – *Runs at Joanna but is restrained by a number of burly men in ‘Security’ shirts with irrationally large ear-pieces* I’ll-a kill you, you *beep* *beep* Leave-a me for someone with a big-a gun and fatter wallet will-a you? You *beep* piece of *beep*

Peach – Mario what is this?

Joanna – Didn’t you know? I was your hubby here’s bit on the side.

Peach – What? Mario is this true?

Mario – Oh, erm… her… she-a meant nothing to-a me Peach. It was just-a one drunken night! I swear-a!

Joanna – More than one night I’d say.

Mario – Shut it you before-a I do some permanent damage to your-a face.

Joanna – Just bring it. I’ve seen all you’ve got to offer. You don’t have the balls to take me!

*Excited chanting from audience*

Peach – How dare you threaten my hubby! *charges at Joanna*

*Joanna gets up out of seat, grabs Peach’s arm and swings her into the approaching Security guards*

*Mario and Luigi run at Joanna, Joanna kicks Luigi in the face, but Mario manages to get a few swings in at Joanna before the guards break it up again*

Jerry – Mario, what do you have to say for yourself?

Mario – Well-a it all-a started as a business arrangement…

Joanna – Yeah, he paid me.

Mario – Hey-a you *beep* you want another few smacks round-a the head? Any-a-way, as-a I was saying, it-a started as business, then-a it evolved into… something-a else.

Jerry – An affair?

Mario – I-a suppose you could-a call it that. But then I-a wanted out.

Joanna – That makes two of us. At first he treated me well, but pretty soon it was just a bunch of whining about how he wasn’t getting any from Peach!

Jerry – And on that happy note, here’s our next guest, known only as ‘Master Chief’… or that bloke in the funny suit from Halo.

Mario – Why-a that *beep* I’ll-a kill him!

*Security guards restrain Mario as he cools down, and goes back to his seat. Mario the proceeds to pick up his chair and throw it at Master Chief before the guards have a chance to stop him. Master Chief shoots the chair in mid-air and part of it falls down on Luigi’s head*

Joanna – Nice shot hubby!

Jerry – So Joanna, why exactly did you leave Mario for this… person… I assume there is a person inside that suit somewhere?

Joanna – Well, he’s got a bigger gun than Mario… if ya know what I mean. And he paid me ridiculously large sums of money to leave Mario.

Mario – You *beep* *beep*! I can’t-a believe I ever even-a considered *beep*ing you! I must-a have been *beep*ing drunk!

Jerry – Mr. Erm… Master Chief. What’s your take on all this?

Master Chief – I am superior in every way to Mario. He’s a second rate plumber. If ya know what I mean.

*Mario, Peach and Luigi all get up and run towards Master Chief who fires a volley into the three. Luigi gets shot in the leg and falls. Mario lands a punch on Master Chief and cracks his visor. Peach gets thrown at the security by Joanna. Again. Mario ducks under Master Chief’s legs, jumps up and wall kicks the scenery, then bounces on Master Chief’s head, knocking his helmet off. Mario’s wall kick causes the whole set to fall down.*
*Gasps from audience as the dust settles*

Joanna – Bill Gates? Master Chief was Bill Gates?!? I can’t believe I let Bill Gates sleep with me!

Mario – Surely he-a took off that-a suit to have-a sex…?

Joanna – Probably, I can’t remember much. I was slaughtered.

Mario – So you’ll-a come back to me?

*Peach slaps Mario*

Mario – Erm, maybe that’s-a not such a good idea…

Joanna – So, Bill Gates was the one paying me to ditch Mario…

Bill Gates – Yeah, and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids!

*Boos from audience*

Shaggy – Well done Scoobs, you solved another mystery!

Scooby – Scooby Dooby Dooooo…

Joanna – Eh…? Where the hell did they come from…?

Jerry – So, here’s my thought of the day. War is never a good thing. But sometimes we must take action against those who defy us and our national interests. Sometimes when we sell a nation weapons, we fully expect them never to be used. So when we fear they may be used we must take a stand and take action against those responsible.

*Voice over – This Thought of The Day (TM) sponsored by the George Bush Administration*

Luigi – Will-a someone call an ambulance? I’ve-a been shot-a in the leg! Anyone? Please-a?
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Jerry – Welcome to the Jerry Springer show! (‘CHEER’ light flashes, prompting the audience high on free caffeine drinks) Today we have two very special brothers on the show. First off, will you please welcome… Mario!
So Mario, tell us about your brother.

Mario – Well-a Jerry. My-a brother is Luigi. He’s-a annoyed that I get all the limelight. And-a all the girls. And-a I get the feeling he wants a adventure of his own-a. I’m-a usually the one doing all the fun-a stuff. But-a can I help it if I’m more popular?

Jerry – Well, we’ve heard your side. Lets bring out Luigi.

Luigi – Jerry-a I must say…

Jerry – Sorry to interrupt, but it’s just Jerry. Not Jerry-a.

Luigi – Yes, anyway, Jerry-a I must-a say this is untrue. Mario, he always goes on-a these wild adventures. It’s-a true I-a get a little jealous. But the main-a problem is he demeans what I do-a achieve. I mean-a I rescued him from this-a haunted house. What-a do I get? No thank you, then-a he buggers off with Peach for a holiday in the sun-a while I’m left cleaning-a the house and being-a called out to fix-a peoples toilets!

Mario – That-a little holiday ended up-a in me being arrested and Peach being-a kidnapped!

Luigi – Exactly! You-a get another adventure and I’m-a left outta the limelight again!

Mario – Well-a I’m sorry for-a wanting to spend some quality time with Peach! You-a do still want to be an Uncle-a don’t you!

Jerry – Well, before this gets too heated, lets bring out Princess Peach!

*Wolf whistles from crowd*
*Mario kisses Peach on the cheek, Luigi sits arms folded looking irritated*

Jerry – So Peach

Mario – Ahem. I think-a Peach would prefer you-a to address her properly.

Jerry – (sounding notably irate) So Your royal highness Princess Peach, what’s your side of this.

Peach – Well, both Mario and Luigi work extremely hard. I can’t remember the number of times they’ve saved me.

Jerry – But you’d say Mario gets more attention?

Peach – Well, yes. But I suppose he is the older brother.

Luigi – Always with-a the older bits. You-a see? All-a the girls like-a him better, even-a though he’s-a fat and-a short! What-a do I get? A load of (tries to sound like Peach) “I just think-a of you as a friend” crap-a! Even-a that Joanna woman…

*Peach looks shocked and glances at Mario who looks suitably nervous*

Jerry – Which brings us onto our next surprise…

*Joanna Dark walks out onto the set*

Mario – *Runs at Joanna but is restrained by a number of burly men in ‘Security’ shirts with irrationally large ear-pieces* I’ll-a kill you, you *beep* *beep* Leave-a me for someone with a big-a gun and fatter wallet will-a you? You *beep* piece of *beep*

Peach – Mario what is this?

Joanna – Didn’t you know? I was your hubby here’s bit on the side.

Peach – What? Mario is this true?

Mario – Oh, erm… her… she-a meant nothing to-a me Peach. It was just-a one drunken night! I swear-a!

Joanna – More than one night I’d say.

Mario – Shut it you before-a I do some permanent damage to your-a face.

Joanna – Just bring it. I’ve seen all you’ve got to offer. You don’t have the balls to take me!

*Excited chanting from audience*

Peach – How dare you threaten my hubby! *charges at Joanna*

*Joanna gets up out of seat, grabs Peach’s arm and swings her into the approaching Security guards*

*Mario and Luigi run at Joanna, Joanna kicks Luigi in the face, but Mario manages to get a few swings in at Joanna before the guards break it up again*

Jerry – Mario, what do you have to say for yourself?

Mario – Well-a it all-a started as a business arrangement…

Joanna – Yeah, he paid me.

Mario – Hey-a you *beep* you want another few smacks round-a the head? Any-a-way, as-a I was saying, it-a started as business, then-a it evolved into… something-a else.

Jerry – An affair?

Mario – I-a suppose you could-a call it that. But then I-a wanted out.

Joanna – That makes two of us. At first he treated me well, but pretty soon it was just a bunch of whining about how he wasn’t getting any from Peach!

Jerry – And on that happy note, here’s our next guest, known only as ‘Master Chief’… or that bloke in the funny suit from Halo.

Mario – Why-a that *beep* I’ll-a kill him!

*Security guards restrain Mario as he cools down, and goes back to his seat. Mario the proceeds to pick up his chair and throw it at Master Chief before the guards have a chance to stop him. Master Chief shoots the chair in mid-air and part of it falls down on Luigi’s head*

Joanna – Nice shot hubby!

Jerry – So Joanna, why exactly did you leave Mario for this… person… I assume there is a person inside that suit somewhere?

Joanna – Well, he’s got a bigger gun than Mario… if ya know what I mean. And he paid me ridiculously large sums of money to leave Mario.

Mario – You *beep* *beep*! I can’t-a believe I ever even-a considered *beep*ing you! I must-a have been *beep*ing drunk!

Jerry – Mr. Erm… Master Chief. What’s your take on all this?

Master Chief – I am superior in every way to Mario. He’s a second rate plumber. If ya know what I mean.

*Mario, Peach and Luigi all get up and run towards Master Chief who fires a volley into the three. Luigi gets shot in the leg and falls. Mario lands a punch on Master Chief and cracks his visor. Peach gets thrown at the security by Joanna. Again. Mario ducks under Master Chief’s legs, jumps up and wall kicks the scenery, then bounces on Master Chief’s head, knocking his helmet off. Mario’s wall kick causes the whole set to fall down.*
*Gasps from audience as the dust settles*

Joanna – Bill Gates? Master Chief was Bill Gates?!? I can’t believe I let Bill Gates sleep with me!

Mario – Surely he-a took off that-a suit to have-a sex…?

Joanna – Probably, I can’t remember much. I was slaughtered.

Mario – So you’ll-a come back to me?

*Peach slaps Mario*

Mario – Erm, maybe that’s-a not such a good idea…

Joanna – So, Bill Gates was the one paying me to ditch Mario…

Bill Gates – Yeah, and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids!

*Boos from audience*

Shaggy – Well done Scoobs, you solved another mystery!

Scooby – Scooby Dooby Dooooo…

Joanna – Eh…? Where the hell did they come from…?

Jerry – So, here’s my thought of the day. War is never a good thing. But sometimes we must take action against those who defy us and our national interests. Sometimes when we sell a nation weapons, we fully expect them never to be used. So when we fear they may be used we must take a stand and take action against those responsible.

*Voice over – This Thought of The Day (TM) sponsored by the George Bush Administration*

Luigi – Will-a someone call an ambulance? I’ve-a been shot-a in the leg! Anyone? Please-a?
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Despondent"
Sibs wrote:
But-a can I help it

Sounds like that Scott from Star Trek. V good post, though. Kept me entertained.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:24
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Great stuff Sibs! Like it lots:D

*Jumps on Joanna Dark's lap*
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:05
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Mama Mia Fantastico
*claps*
:>P
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hehe.

Poor old Luigi.
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:22
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
*Mr. Burns voice*

Excellent...
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:25
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
GAD - well done

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.