GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"y are games so short ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 16:29
Regular
why are the latest games so short. ive played at leest one game in the past few months thats taken my longer than 1/2 weeks to complete nad that final fantasy x but rpgs are always long.
so y r games becoming shorter and shorter ? the money we pay fro them is too much anyway. im not saying that the games arnt good enuogh just they are too short and dont take as much knowledge to beat. my little brow is 9 and hes finished metal gear solid 2 and red faction 2 within weeks.
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Games are so short because of limited supplies and ideas. Some games are longer than other, which is what separates the good developers from the bad. But then again, games are only as short as you make them. A game could seem incredibly short to gamers with much experience, but less experienced gamers could it very long, so skill is also a vital explanation for short games.

Games will get longer, I'm assured of that, but this process might be very slow.
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:32
Regular
""It's me u want""
crazy-ivan wrote:
> the money we pay for them
> is too much anyway.

i agree!! to right you can pay £35:00 for a descent new game and plays it for a few weeks and complete it the get bord!
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:30
Regular
""It's me u want""
probably once you complete it, it makes you go out and buy another game.. so on so fourth and then they make loads of profit!
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:29
Regular
why are the latest games so short. ive played at leest one game in the past few months thats taken my longer than 1/2 weeks to complete nad that final fantasy x but rpgs are always long.
so y r games becoming shorter and shorter ? the money we pay fro them is too much anyway. im not saying that the games arnt good enuogh just they are too short and dont take as much knowledge to beat. my little brow is 9 and hes finished metal gear solid 2 and red faction 2 within weeks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.