GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"getaway, bt mission or not?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
I want to get the getaway 2nd hand, i know there's 2 versions of it around, one with a BT mission in and one with it removed.

My question is which version shall i get?

Is the BT van version better, or is it not really missed?

Thanx for help guys
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I want to get the getaway 2nd hand, i know there's 2 versions of it around, one with a BT mission in and one with it removed.

My question is which version shall i get?

Is the BT van version better, or is it not really missed?

Thanx for help guys
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I have no idea which is the best version to get.....I have the one with the BT mission but I haven't played the other. I don't think it really effects the game just a BT official getting paranoid!

By the way....Happy 1st Birthday here at SR :-)
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:27
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Jive wrote:
> I have no idea which is the best version to get.....I have the one
> with the BT mission but I haven't played the other. I don't think it
> really effects the game just a BT official getting paranoid!
>
> By the way....Happy 1st Birthday here at SR :-)

Cheers, i hadn't realised, and still a newbie eh? Oh well only about 7 more messages on here and i'll be a regular.
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
oasismark wrote:
> Cheers, i hadn't realised, and still a newbie eh? Oh well only about 7
> more messages on here and i'll be a regular.

Heh no problem, when I read your post the first thing that got me thinking was.....how is he not a regular yet....so I clicked on your details, just a coincidence :-)

Sorry I didn't answer your question though.
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:32
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Jive wrote:
> oasismark wrote:
> Cheers, i hadn't realised, and still a newbie eh? Oh well only about
> 7
> more messages on here and i'll be a regular.
>
> Heh no problem, when I read your post the first thing that got me
> thinking was.....how is he not a regular yet....so I clicked on your
> details, just a coincidence :-)
>
> Sorry I didn't answer your question though.

I know, 300 messages is way to much to ask i think, i post a message when i feel the need to, not 7 everyday like others must, mind you these couple are nicely getting my newbie status out the door, on my birthday aswel, aw!
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:34
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Jesus, 4000 posts your on. how do you find the time, to post, play games and have a life aswel.

(i'm not saying you don't have alife), just that i don't even get enough time to play PS2 as much as i like, i only go on here to post while i'm at work and therefore can't PS2 it.
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Heh....well I chat while I'm at work to the likes of Flanders, Neo, Ros and just lately Insane Bartender. Plus I try and post some of my knowledge in the web/pc/internet forum.

I also post in the evenings because I'm a sad git who has no life, saying that no posting tonight as I'm off out....which reminds me, I must go home.

Good luck with the question and you'll soon be a regular :)

Have a good weekend as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.