GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mortal Wombat"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat'.
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
After constant misconceptions about the furry brute being never-ending, I decided to put this stupid little rodent like animal through some tests, to see whether it was in fact immortal

Upon visiting Australia in a small spoon shaped boat, I was immediately welcomed by the locals, who found it essential to urinate into my eyes and point and laugh at me, I was slightly bemused, but realised which continent I was on.

After assaulting the locals in the facial area with a spear, I ran off giggling like a small schoolgirl, to go catch myself some wombat.

No sooner than I discovered i was in fact in the paddling pool in my back yard, It became evident that I had extinguished my family, by stabbing them brutally with pencils, yes i was upset, but I was on a mission, to see whether the Wombat species was in fact everlasting.

This time I decided to go by aeroplane, as I would not get as confused as I did before, hopefully. I arrived in China and the residents were even more sickening and perverse than I had expected. They found it entertaining to have "snowball" battles, but because of the lack of snow in this Asian continent they were using their very own excretion… I could not help but be sick.

Finally I saw a Panda Bear, my journey proved worthwhile... I was looking for a what?… but they reside in..... OH FOR GODS SAKE.

From the local Chinese airport (which was situated 5000 miles from my previous destination) I took off in exploration of the Wombat, that’s right yeah, the Wombat, right?

Well anyhow I arrived in the Australian capital Canberra, 3 years after I initially set out to capture this unintelligent critter. I ask the locals where I would locate one of the exasperating brutes of the country (alongside the Australian citizens, naturally). They bombarded me with all sorts of gibberish, before I was assassinated by the erratically engendered rant; I whipped out my fists and prepared to take on these freaks...

Upon my influx at the infirmary, I Was spat at by the paediatrics, and the surgeons used my vital body parts as 'light sabres'. One could not comprehend with their motives so I created a getaway diagram. I was to demolish all the way through the window and scamper like hell...

Once I was scraped from the windowpane, it became obvious they had double glazing, I was not impressed, but it was compulsory to gather research upon this brainless Australian fiend.

After replacing my arms and legs, it was clear that the doctors had absolutely no medical knowledge, or well being for another human being. I left the hospital, more or less deceased. I was beginning to regret even planning this trip, as I was to attain nonentity, but peace of mind.

Finally, I caught a glimpse of the wombat, so be it a photograph on the hospice waiting room wall, but I saw what I required. The unyielding biker gentleman stood aside me assured me it was a goat, however I begged to differ. He called me Shirley, I called him a moron.

I awoke gruesomely from the infirmary bedstead; I soon regretted disapproving of the biker mans intellect and wish I had never tried to irritate him by gently rubbing his head while making ‘squeaky’ noises. I made a run for the hospital door, and ran into the street. Until then I didn’t realise there were cities in Australia, bemusedly I stepped backwards onto the road…

On arrival at the hospital, the doctors were becoming tiresome of my complete appearance and thought I was becoming advantageous of their care. I remember doctor Bassett (I called him this because his old skin made him look like a dog) fetching a S-Uzi Machine Gun from the table aside me.

The search of the Wombat was as dead as I am. I will never know if the Wombat is immortal, but I know I am. The Australian version of the NHS was light years ahead of the one I remember in Britain, so tell Mr. Blair to arrange something. Anyway I leave you now, as the crypt is calling. The Wombat may be mortal, but what do I care now, it has indirectly destroyed me and left my soul to be tortured in the depths of hell.

Just leave the Wombat be… let my story be a lesson. Australia is a dangerous place for beings that are mortal, stay well away, well away.

Cheers
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Sfone wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
>
> "takes out hamster slaying knife again"
>
> Noooo, don't hurt him, he's young at heart...
>
> Oh, its a fish
>
> go ahead, rip its bloody guts out
>
> :-)

Your reply was better than mine. *sobs*
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Drunk Cow wrote:

Not again! they are innocent I say! Innocent....
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:15
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Drunk Cow wrote:

Noooo, don't hurt him, he's young at heart...

Oh, its a fish

go ahead, rip its bloody guts out

:-)
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:11
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
TÞhi wrote:
> Your posts are getting more bizarre... Like some of Drunk Cow's
> earlier work if he was on some kind of steroids.

Lies! This post would be me on heroine!

Nice post Sfone. Would be better if there was a fight to the death with a small furry animal but still good.

"takes out hamster slaying knife again"
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Your posts are getting more bizarre... Like some of Drunk Cow's earlier work if he was on some kind of steroids.
However it served as some distraction from my otherwise mundane life for the 3 minutes it took to scan, sorry read from begining to end. So well done for that.
Well anyhoo, thanks for bringing it to my attention as always ;)
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Nice topic name, good post too but not as good at the topic name *walks away chuckling*
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Wombatist!!!

Leave the furry little critters alone!!!
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
"QPR 1974"
After constant misconceptions about the furry brute being never-ending, I decided to put this stupid little rodent like animal through some tests, to see whether it was in fact immortal

Upon visiting Australia in a small spoon shaped boat, I was immediately welcomed by the locals, who found it essential to urinate into my eyes and point and laugh at me, I was slightly bemused, but realised which continent I was on.

After assaulting the locals in the facial area with a spear, I ran off giggling like a small schoolgirl, to go catch myself some wombat.

No sooner than I discovered i was in fact in the paddling pool in my back yard, It became evident that I had extinguished my family, by stabbing them brutally with pencils, yes i was upset, but I was on a mission, to see whether the Wombat species was in fact everlasting.

This time I decided to go by aeroplane, as I would not get as confused as I did before, hopefully. I arrived in China and the residents were even more sickening and perverse than I had expected. They found it entertaining to have "snowball" battles, but because of the lack of snow in this Asian continent they were using their very own excretion… I could not help but be sick.

Finally I saw a Panda Bear, my journey proved worthwhile... I was looking for a what?… but they reside in..... OH FOR GODS SAKE.

From the local Chinese airport (which was situated 5000 miles from my previous destination) I took off in exploration of the Wombat, that’s right yeah, the Wombat, right?

Well anyhow I arrived in the Australian capital Canberra, 3 years after I initially set out to capture this unintelligent critter. I ask the locals where I would locate one of the exasperating brutes of the country (alongside the Australian citizens, naturally). They bombarded me with all sorts of gibberish, before I was assassinated by the erratically engendered rant; I whipped out my fists and prepared to take on these freaks...

Upon my influx at the infirmary, I Was spat at by the paediatrics, and the surgeons used my vital body parts as 'light sabres'. One could not comprehend with their motives so I created a getaway diagram. I was to demolish all the way through the window and scamper like hell...

Once I was scraped from the windowpane, it became obvious they had double glazing, I was not impressed, but it was compulsory to gather research upon this brainless Australian fiend.

After replacing my arms and legs, it was clear that the doctors had absolutely no medical knowledge, or well being for another human being. I left the hospital, more or less deceased. I was beginning to regret even planning this trip, as I was to attain nonentity, but peace of mind.

Finally, I caught a glimpse of the wombat, so be it a photograph on the hospice waiting room wall, but I saw what I required. The unyielding biker gentleman stood aside me assured me it was a goat, however I begged to differ. He called me Shirley, I called him a moron.

I awoke gruesomely from the infirmary bedstead; I soon regretted disapproving of the biker mans intellect and wish I had never tried to irritate him by gently rubbing his head while making ‘squeaky’ noises. I made a run for the hospital door, and ran into the street. Until then I didn’t realise there were cities in Australia, bemusedly I stepped backwards onto the road…

On arrival at the hospital, the doctors were becoming tiresome of my complete appearance and thought I was becoming advantageous of their care. I remember doctor Bassett (I called him this because his old skin made him look like a dog) fetching a S-Uzi Machine Gun from the table aside me.

The search of the Wombat was as dead as I am. I will never know if the Wombat is immortal, but I know I am. The Australian version of the NHS was light years ahead of the one I remember in Britain, so tell Mr. Blair to arrange something. Anyway I leave you now, as the crypt is calling. The Wombat may be mortal, but what do I care now, it has indirectly destroyed me and left my soul to be tortured in the depths of hell.

Just leave the Wombat be… let my story be a lesson. Australia is a dangerous place for beings that are mortal, stay well away, well away.

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.