GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spoilt for Choice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 19:13
Regular
I bought my Gameboy Advance a few Months ago and Along the way I have aquired many titles, Mario Kart, Warioland 4 and Golden Sun among many. I live in the UK and bought Golden Sun on Import for £29.99. But now I am stuck for choice. I am going to town tomorrow to spend my Christmas money and am going to visit various shops. I want to spend my money on a GBA game and have some vouchers. I was considering Bomberman...Ecks Vs Sever...Advance Wars (on import 27.99)...What???

What should I get someone please advise as I dont want to waste my "Hardearned" money on a game that is absolute 'cack'...

Please Advise...
Wed 02/01/02 at 22:16
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> Wario Land 4 was a bit short wasn't it. Not really worth it.

It was way too easy, I completed it in a couple of weeks, and I suck at games!
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:27
Regular
"¬_¬"
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> Do you have MSN if so what is your address???

Yeh. [email protected]
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:22
Regular
"the burning sky"
Do you have MSN if so what is your address???
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
"the burning sky"
It is turn based battles like FF. You also collect small creatures which boost your PP, HP etc...
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:20
Regular
"the burning sky"
Again I think Advance Wars will be my choice. Thanks for your Input.

½pint wrote:
> Well, it really depends on what games you like. Out of the 3 decent 1st person
> shooters (Backtrack, Ecks vs. Sever and Doom), Doom is the best. Bomberman is
> OK if you like bomberman games, but if you are not bothered which game you want,
> I'd recommend Advance Wars. Out of the 3 you mentioned, Advance Wars is by far
> the best, but there are other good games out there. Considering you bought
> Golden Sun on import, you would definitely like Breath of Fire, which is also a
> great RPG. So I think you should either get Breath of Fire or Advance Wars,
> depending on which you prefer.
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:18
Regular
"¬_¬"
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:
> Wario Land 4 was a bit short wasn't it. Not really
> worth it. That Pig level was
> annoying though.

I havent progressed much
> on It. I have been played on Golden Sun too much!!!!

Is Golden Sun a role-playing game like Zelda, where you have a sword and move around, hitting enemies when you see them, or is it one where you go into turn-based battles?
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:17
Regular
"¬_¬"
Well, it really depends on what games you like. Out of the 3 decent 1st person shooters (Backtrack, Ecks vs. Sever and Doom), Doom is the best. Bomberman is OK if you like bomberman games, but if you are not bothered which game you want, I'd recommend Advance Wars. Out of the 3 you mentioned, Advance Wars is by far the best, but there are other good games out there. Considering you bought Golden Sun on import, you would definitely like Breath of Fire, which is also a great RPG. So I think you should either get Breath of Fire or Advance Wars, depending on which you prefer.
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:13
Regular
""
If you played it then you wouldn't complete it quickly.
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:05
Regular
"the burning sky"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> Wario Land 4 was a bit short wasn't it. Not really worth it. That Pig level was
> annoying though.

I havent progressed much on It. I have been played on Golden Sun too much!!!!
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:44
Regular
""
Wario Land 4 was a bit short wasn't it. Not really worth it. That Pig level was annoying though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.