GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak And Daxter HELP!! - SNOWY MOUNTAIN!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
Hello I would like your help please i am at the start of the level and i dont know what to do all these lurker things come towards me and i cant get over to the other side by jumping Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:38
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
No problem - Glad to have helped you out there
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:02
Regular
Shadow Demon wrote:
> Wait a second! You mean the first jump to the other mountain. Throughout this
> whole level, all the jumps must be performed as a rolling jump.

Hold down R1
> to crouch. Then press the direction you wish to role too, and hit tap the jump
> button. Do this as you get to the edge of the cliff. You jumps will be greater
> that way.

Thanks for that mate and i do know how to kill lots of enemys at once i just didn't know how to get across
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:59
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Wait a second! You mean the first jump to the other mountain. Throughout this whole level, all the jumps must be performed as a rolling jump.

Hold down R1 to crouch. Then press the direction you wish to role too, and hit tap the jump button. Do this as you get to the edge of the cliff. You jumps will be greater that way.
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:56
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
I have placed many hints for this game...please take a look. If you are confused on how to attack the enemy, when a lot are onscreen at once...simply jump and press your attack button. You will perform a 360 degree attack on your oponents.
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:53
Regular
Hello I would like your help please i am at the start of the level and i dont know what to do all these lurker things come towards me and i cant get over to the other side by jumping Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.