GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That annoying comma!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 17:03
Regular
What in the world is that annoying little comma-type thing, situated at the top left corner of each topic? Look on the blue bar, where the topic's title is. It's over there. Do you see it?

It's so annoying! But...I guess I'll have to get used to it. I just hope it's not only my computer. LOL
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:37
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
CDouch wrote:
> I saw it too, but I also claim to see dead people so...

Everyone’s a comedian...

Just joking m8. It was actually amusing.
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:35
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I saw it too, but I also claim to see dead people so...
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
Dav1d wrote:
> Have you cleaned your monitor recently.....

*SD wipes monitor with cloth and
> comma dissapears*

I really dont want to know what the comma was... urgh
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:32
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
You make me laugh

"Shadow Demon falls off his chair"

By the way - it's not the computer screen. Sometimes, when I scroll to the top of the page, it goes away, but it's gone now, so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Thanks for the tip though Dav1d
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
Have you cleaned your monitor recently.....

*SD wipes monitor with cloth and comma dissapears*

Magic!
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:28
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
It's okay everyone. The mark has now gone. It's either me or this computer is getting old. Nah...I'm eighteen...this computer has probably had it!

Anyway...end of topic, and sorry for making you all read this, em....nonsence.
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Which comma are you talking about? There was no comma here, this is a local
> site for local people...

*sniggers*

.... he will have no trouble here.
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:25
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
LOL - I only thought I'd make this topic since there are many topics stating all different things, too. It's just that there is a little mark on the top left corner of the topic's title box, found in most topics - maybe not this one. I'm not insane by the way. This type of thing doesn't really annoy me. As I said, I thought I would make this topic, telling you about that mark on the website, since there are other topics making strange posts, too. (No offence to those), but still...they are totally irrelevant, the same way this topic is as well - I'm not sayig it isn't. Anyway, who knows...maybe SR put that mark there? Can you imagine? The first person to note it at the forums earns a better chance of winning a GAD prize. Just a thought...

Anyway...forgive me for making such a topic so unnecessary.
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:24
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Which comma are you talking about? There was no comma here, this is a local site for local people...

*sniggers*
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Probably! I still don't know what he's on about??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.