GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Edgy! I just thought of something."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/09/00 at 16:22
Regular
Um. Right. If you only get free internet after 6pm, then you must get free internet on the weekend after 6pm or eariler too, yes? Since special reserve don't judge the winner of the weekend until the next monday, why don't you work hard on Sat and Sun to try to win a game?
Just a thought.
Mon 04/09/00 at 16:22
Regular
Um. Right. If you only get free internet after 6pm, then you must get free internet on the weekend after 6pm or eariler too, yes? Since special reserve don't judge the winner of the weekend until the next monday, why don't you work hard on Sat and Sun to try to win a game?
Just a thought.
Mon 04/09/00 at 16:37
GameadAY IS RUBBISH. They only choose new peeps.
Mon 04/09/00 at 17:12
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Well they ain't here to furnish you personally with a shelf load of new titles for free, share the wealth bubba!
Mon 04/09/00 at 22:57
Do I really want to spend all my time on the internet? No. Thats why everyday it should be equally fair for every member who posts a message (no matter what time of day) to have a chance of winning!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.