GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Toon Army"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 13:56
Regular
Nintendo have released information about making a football team and putting them into the Champions League, if UEFA accept, then the team would mostly look like this.
Goalkeeper=Joanna Dark
Left Back=Luigi
Centre Back=Starfox
Centre Back=Donkey Kong
Right Back=Yoshi
Left Winger=Sonic
Centre Midfield=Toadstool
Centre Midfield=Mario ©
Right Winger=Link
Striker=Diddy Kong
Striker=Princess Peach

I know what your probably thinking that Nintendo don’t have the rights to Sonic, well you it couldn’t be further from the truth cause Sonic signed a contract with Nintendo. They have signed the little Hedgehog for £34 million smashing Rio Ferdinand’s signing a petty £28 million. Sonic was delighted about the signing he said “I am very happy to be taking part in this project and I now I can reincarnate myself as one of the biggest icons in gaming and in football”. Mario was also made captain of the side this morning he quoted *in his Italian accent* “I am-a very happy to be playing a-football again, ever since I-a was a sprout in Venice me-a and a-Luigi always followed Vincenza”. “When I was-a 14, I-a was-a called up to the youth-a squad for Vincenza, but I was-a dropped, well I say-a damn them, damn them a all da way to hell,” “I-a showed them, no?”

Although things are getting off to a rocky start as Donkey Kong Told us, “arr, roao, atlffsdla” and when did this take place Donkey Kong, he replied “arrrghhh, *starts to beat his chest* naaaaaaaa”. Thanks Donkey Kong, he has a way with words doesn’t he. Princess Peach do you think you can actually play football, *imagine she is talking like the queen* “One would prefer you addressed me to her proper title” sorry your majesty “Apology, accepted” so your majesty do you think you can play football, “One thinks that one is capable putting a ball into a hole, one has did it before in Mario Golf” No your majesty I am talking about football, “Oh one completely misread the situation, so Mario wants one to run past big men with a large peanut and put it down on the try line, I think one can master that.

It already looks like this team is turning out to be Brighton or something although there is hope in between the sticks that is Joanna Dark, thanks for meeting us her Joanna “ Well you know I would do any thing for a reporter in need” *gulps* *replies in a squeaky unsure voice* “So, Joanna, what is your plan for being goalkeeper” she replied “I’m sorry I can’t tell you that is top secret vital information that I swore the agency I wouldn’t tell”. Oh, come on, she said, “Ok then, I can’t resisted those eyes, my plan is to shoot down anyway who come into the 16yard box”. Even your own players “especially my own players, now honey why don’t you turn off the camera and we can get down to some loving. No I don’t think so *runs*.

So we have met the 2 Italian brothers, a queen wanabee who thinks she is playing rugby, a talking blue hedgehog and an erotically charged 00agent I think it’s far to say this idea will be rejected. We couldn’t get Link because of his hectic schedule with the release of his new game on the Gamecube. I really pity the man who has to take charge of this squad *cameraman whispers* “pssst, its you” what? “its you, you’re the manager why do think Joanna was coming onto you” I just thought she couldn’t resisted my, my, *realises he is a geek* yeah I suppose. Well I better get to work on the tactics. Goodbye.
Thanks for reading
Feel free to post opinions
:>P
BckPack
Sat 01/03/03 at 13:56
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Nintendo have released information about making a football team and putting them into the Champions League, if UEFA accept, then the team would mostly look like this.
Goalkeeper=Joanna Dark
Left Back=Luigi
Centre Back=Starfox
Centre Back=Donkey Kong
Right Back=Yoshi
Left Winger=Sonic
Centre Midfield=Toadstool
Centre Midfield=Mario ©
Right Winger=Link
Striker=Diddy Kong
Striker=Princess Peach

I know what your probably thinking that Nintendo don’t have the rights to Sonic, well you it couldn’t be further from the truth cause Sonic signed a contract with Nintendo. They have signed the little Hedgehog for £34 million smashing Rio Ferdinand’s signing a petty £28 million. Sonic was delighted about the signing he said “I am very happy to be taking part in this project and I now I can reincarnate myself as one of the biggest icons in gaming and in football”. Mario was also made captain of the side this morning he quoted *in his Italian accent* “I am-a very happy to be playing a-football again, ever since I-a was a sprout in Venice me-a and a-Luigi always followed Vincenza”. “When I was-a 14, I-a was-a called up to the youth-a squad for Vincenza, but I was-a dropped, well I say-a damn them, damn them a all da way to hell,” “I-a showed them, no?”

Although things are getting off to a rocky start as Donkey Kong Told us, “arr, roao, atlffsdla” and when did this take place Donkey Kong, he replied “arrrghhh, *starts to beat his chest* naaaaaaaa”. Thanks Donkey Kong, he has a way with words doesn’t he. Princess Peach do you think you can actually play football, *imagine she is talking like the queen* “One would prefer you addressed me to her proper title” sorry your majesty “Apology, accepted” so your majesty do you think you can play football, “One thinks that one is capable putting a ball into a hole, one has did it before in Mario Golf” No your majesty I am talking about football, “Oh one completely misread the situation, so Mario wants one to run past big men with a large peanut and put it down on the try line, I think one can master that.

It already looks like this team is turning out to be Brighton or something although there is hope in between the sticks that is Joanna Dark, thanks for meeting us her Joanna “ Well you know I would do any thing for a reporter in need” *gulps* *replies in a squeaky unsure voice* “So, Joanna, what is your plan for being goalkeeper” she replied “I’m sorry I can’t tell you that is top secret vital information that I swore the agency I wouldn’t tell”. Oh, come on, she said, “Ok then, I can’t resisted those eyes, my plan is to shoot down anyway who come into the 16yard box”. Even your own players “especially my own players, now honey why don’t you turn off the camera and we can get down to some loving. No I don’t think so *runs*.

So we have met the 2 Italian brothers, a queen wanabee who thinks she is playing rugby, a talking blue hedgehog and an erotically charged 00agent I think it’s far to say this idea will be rejected. We couldn’t get Link because of his hectic schedule with the release of his new game on the Gamecube. I really pity the man who has to take charge of this squad *cameraman whispers* “pssst, its you” what? “its you, you’re the manager why do think Joanna was coming onto you” I just thought she couldn’t resisted my, my, *realises he is a geek* yeah I suppose. Well I better get to work on the tactics. Goodbye.
Thanks for reading
Feel free to post opinions
BckPack
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Bckpac wrote:
> Nintendo have released information about making a football team and
> putting them into the Champions League, if UEFA accept, then the team
> would mostly look like this.
> Goalkeeper=Joanna Dark
> Left Back=Luigi
> Centre Back=Starfox
> Centre Back=Donkey Kong
> Right Back=Yoshi
> Left Winger=Sonic
> Centre Midfield=Toadstool
> Centre Midfield=Mario ©
> Right Winger=Link
> Striker=Diddy Kong
> Striker=Princess Peach

Nice team but I would make sonic the striker cos he is much faster.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:30
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Deadly Fatality :[ wrote:
> Bckpac wrote:
> putting them into the Champions League, if UEFA accept, then the
> team
> Goalkeeper=Joanna Dark
> Left Back=Luigi
> Centre Back=Starfox
> Right Back=Yoshi
> Left Winger=Sonic
> Right Winger=Link
> Striker=Diddy Kong
> Striker=Princess Peach
>
> Nice team but I would make sonic the striker cos he is much faster.
Good point, though diddy kong is small and can get run defenders quick and easily and Princess is a crap so I didn't know were to put her
Bckpack
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:25
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
More opinions please?
Bckpac
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think you should consider Bouser as a centre midfield player, as a player just to intimidate the opposition.
Sat 01/03/03 at 16:52
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
putting BOWSER in midfield would not be good for the team because of Mario always kicking his butt. I was thinking about Wario and Bowser as subs.
BckPac
Sat 01/03/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What about the guy from Pikmin?
He's a great leader so could make a good captain.
Sat 01/03/03 at 18:50
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
english_bloke wrote:
> What about the guy from Pikmin?
> He's a great leader so could make a good captain.
What is his name. Mario is the greatest ever character to hit nintendo.
BckPac
Sun 02/03/03 at 08:24
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Bckpac wrote:
> Deadly Fatality :[ wrote:
> Bckpac wrote:
> putting them into the Champions League, if UEFA accept, then the
> team
> Goalkeeper=Joanna Dark
> Left Back=Luigi
> Centre Back=Starfox
> Right Back=Yoshi
> Left Winger=Sonic
> Right Winger=Link
> Striker=Diddy Kong
> Striker=Princess Peach
>
> Nice team but I would make sonic the striker cos he is much faster.
> Good point, though diddy kong is small and can get run defenders quick
> and easily and Princess is a crap so I didn't know were to put her
> Bckpack
> :>P

Yeah. You do have a point with diddy kong but on that note Donky Kong would be a great striker cos he is kind of fast and he can just smash any one getting in his way.
Sun 02/03/03 at 08:26
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
english_bloke wrote:
> What about the guy from Pikmin?
> He's a great leader so could make a good captain.

Yes. And the little pikmin could come on the pitch and lift him up and he could throw the pikmin at the oposition...............................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.