GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need Help on Level 3 Agent Under Fire"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 14:04
Regular
So far i have found the game easy but on level 3 where you have to chase the van, how do you complete the mission and disable the van without shooting it, ramming it etc. I am finding this quite difficult. Please Help!

Also on GTA3, Is there any cheats to skip straight to the next island. I recently managed to get to staunton island but as i haven't got a memory card yet i had to start again the next time. Cheers
Wed 02/01/02 at 15:55
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
If you get a tank and continue to shoot behind you when going over the bridge you shoot get enough speed to float over the gap.

An easier way is to go to the subway where there is a big fence and drive your car adjacent to it. When you exit from your car a glitch in the game should allow you to get through the fence.
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:20
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Oh, and no cheats to skip islands on GTA3 (I'm pretty sure, anyway).
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:20
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
VERY easy, this one. Use the weapon which fires a sort of blue field arround your car, sorry, forgotten it's name. Just drive right by the side of the van and fire it!!
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:08
Regular
Cannot help you with AUF, but with GTA3 you can use the Dodo cheat on your vehicle to jump the gap in the bridge from Portland to Staunton. I do not think you can do any missions when you get there if you have not finished the ones on Portland. Look in the Cheats forum for more advice.
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:04
Regular
So far i have found the game easy but on level 3 where you have to chase the van, how do you complete the mission and disable the van without shooting it, ramming it etc. I am finding this quite difficult. Please Help!

Also on GTA3, Is there any cheats to skip straight to the next island. I recently managed to get to staunton island but as i haven't got a memory card yet i had to start again the next time. Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.