GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ugly male game stars."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 14:37
Regular
the title is pretty self explanatory. I accept that most people reading this will be boys and that most gamers are boys but females should be treated to some male game stars that are not ugly. Almost all female game stars are "pretty" and they have big chests. Don't gat me wrong i like playing as a female character but i don't think there is any point in making them have huge chests or making them pretty as in the real world not everyone is like that. If they insist on making them "perfect" then why don't they cater for the females too by making the males fit. For example take mario games; no one would dream of saying mario was in the slightest good looking but then why is peach? Another good example is in timesplitters 2 where all the women are quite pretty in their own way but all the men are minging.

There is also another subject i wish to discuss: Why all the time the girls in video games seem to get kidnapped and why the men have to rescue them. For once couldn't the guy get kidnapped and the girl rescue him. I'll leave it open to discussion.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:37
Regular
"anime freak"
the title is pretty self explanatory. I accept that most people reading this will be boys and that most gamers are boys but females should be treated to some male game stars that are not ugly. Almost all female game stars are "pretty" and they have big chests. Don't gat me wrong i like playing as a female character but i don't think there is any point in making them have huge chests or making them pretty as in the real world not everyone is like that. If they insist on making them "perfect" then why don't they cater for the females too by making the males fit. For example take mario games; no one would dream of saying mario was in the slightest good looking but then why is peach? Another good example is in timesplitters 2 where all the women are quite pretty in their own way but all the men are minging.

There is also another subject i wish to discuss: Why all the time the girls in video games seem to get kidnapped and why the men have to rescue them. For once couldn't the guy get kidnapped and the girl rescue him. I'll leave it open to discussion.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah, Peach is a hotty.
Surely you like Wario though.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And you should play Perfect Dark.
No way was Jo Dark attractive, and she was th main character as well.
I think it'd appeal to you.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:39
Regular
"  "
honey babe wrote:
For once couldn't the guy get kidnapped and the girl
> rescue him. I'll leave it open to discussion.

You've already said it yourself, for realism. What bloke in the real world would be stupid enough to get kidnapped. ;)

And peach is ugly.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:42
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Game: Dead or Alive: Beach Vollyball - Male version.
Release date: TBC
Format: X-Box
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:53
Regular
"He's back"
El Juicy wrote:
> Game: Dead or Alive: Beach Vollyball - Male version.
> Release date: TBC
> Format: X-Box

*curses el juicy for giving an image of bass in a bikini*

*everyone curses self for making the image in other's minds
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:54
Regular
"anime freak"
there is also the matter of bmx xxx. Which is degrading to the female race.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Females aren't a race, are they?
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I agree bmx xxx is a load of rubbish though.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:56
Regular
"anime freak"
english_bloke wrote:
> Females aren't a race, are they?

figure of speech.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.