GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pants xmas games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 13:35
Regular
A mate of mine asked his mother to get him a PS2 game for xmas, and she forgot which game he said so she bought Portal runner. How I laughed!

Anyone else get a lame game for xmas?
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
Portal Runner is currently one of the worst games available for PS2!! I cant believe they actually released it!!
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:19
Regular
"¬_¬"
uk_vamp wrote:
i've never even
> heard of that game you mentioned? what the hell is it?

i hate those cack game
> packs you get at EB it's a load of cack games in one LOL

Portal Runner is one of the newest Army Men games but with a different name so that people aren't repelled just by the name. I saw someone at EB buy a PS2 with 3 Army Men games the other day for £250. How I laughed at his face!!! :)
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:41
Regular
I dont have a PS2 so Ive never heard of the game, hoe bad is it?
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i can't think of a cack game i got. but it's happened to my mates before.

lucky for me my little sis went with my mum when she got my PS2 so she made sure she got the right one and i made sure they got her the game boy advance pack at SR with mario advance so she was pleased.

i've never even heard of that game you mentioned? what the hell is it?

i hate those cack game packs you get at EB it's a load of cack games in one LOL
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:35
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
A mate of mine asked his mother to get him a PS2 game for xmas, and she forgot which game he said so she bought Portal runner. How I laughed!

Anyone else get a lame game for xmas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.