GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone have Sly Racoon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'sly Racoon'.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:40
Regular
If you have it can you please tell me what it's like. Because I have played Ratchet and Clank before and I thought it was brilliant, but I don't know what to get - Ratchet and Clank or Sly Racoon ?
Sat 01/03/03 at 18:10
Regular
I took Paranoid Idiot's advice, and i rented it out today, it's brilliant, I'll probably do a review on it on Monday so keep a look out for it and you can see for yourself why it is so good. :)
Sat 01/03/03 at 16:21
"cheerios"
it looks quite cool
Sat 01/03/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Black pepper?"
tis quite short, but damn, it gets harder.
Sat 01/03/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive played the demo and think its a great game - However I think Ratchet and Clank is better!
Sat 01/03/03 at 15:52
I got Ratchet and Clank if you want it for a Tenna. Its not in case though..

Heres the story:

I won it in the OPSM2, for the star letter... They send me Ratchet and Clank, WRC2, Kingdom Hearts, Disney's Treasure Planet and Vampire Night. All full games but in blue jewel cases. Damn, stingy

Anyways, you want it?
I dont use it, or any of the others.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:56
"period drama"
In this order:

Ratchet and Clank,
Ape Escape,
Sly.

Seriously, R&C is one of the best ever.
But get whatever, they're all great games.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Thanks for telling me , I'll probably buy it tomorrow
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:54
"period drama"
It's really really short apprently.
But still a damn fine platformer.

Alternatively, go for Ape Escape 2. You can never go wrong with monkeys.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Black pepper?"
I've not played R&C but I'm lending Sly Racoon. Damn fine game, it's well worth the cash.
Sat 01/03/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
If you have it can you please tell me what it's like. Because I have played Ratchet and Clank before and I thought it was brilliant, but I don't know what to get - Ratchet and Clank or Sly Racoon ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.