GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone interested in an unoppened BMX XXX?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 18:26
Regular
For the X-Box, obviously. I am going into town in a few days to see if i can trade it in for about £15, but i wondered if any of you would like it before i go there. As i have said, it's unoppened, still in the X-Box plasticy seal thing. Only £15. That is all.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:24
Regular
sell it 2 d kid at school i dont want it any more its crap soz
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:03
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I didn't buy it, i'm not a retard. I won it as a GAd and because the family's short on money, i thought i could use the money to help out. Oh, i've only just seen your e-mail nanni, i'll send you an e-mail sometime tonight. The only thing is, how are we going to pay etc? I don't really want to send the game out first, just incase you are a con-man, no offence intended :D Oh, and we need to agree a price, because i've just been offered the same price from someone at school.
Mon 03/03/03 at 15:04
Regular
"BOSE"
i didn't see all the posts before, man. what the hell is going on in people's heads in here? £8 for BMX XXX!? i'd say off to him just for starters. i also see someone offering you a packet of sweets? i'd say like, ok, mate...that packet of sweets you mentioned, i'll have them, but you're gonna have to throw in a game you have that i want and you have and it has to be decent, decent! then maybe...maybe we'll talk, alright?
Mon 03/03/03 at 14:55
Regular
"BOSE"
El Juicy wrote:
> For the X-Box, obviously. I am going into town in a few days to see if
> i can trade it in for about £15, but i wondered if any of you
> would like it before i go there. As i have said, it's unoppened, still
> in the X-Box plasticy seal thing. Only £15. That is all.

mate, what are doing? you bought a game that costs like £40 in most stores and you wanna sell it for...£15...and it's un-opened! it's clear that you don't like it for some reason. why not take it back to where you bought it and get a refund, buy something else? they're not blind man, they can see that the plastic is still on it. and this boy on the forum, can't remember his name, he offered you £9 for the game, where i come from that's called taking the pi$s
Sun 02/03/03 at 20:32
Regular
El Juicy wrote:
> Nanni wrote:
> yep why
>
> maybe because i want to sell it! If you are interested, give me your
> e-mail address details so we can sort something out.

[email protected] (is my email)
Sun 02/03/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
El Juicy wrote:
> I could try that, but then i'd be garuenteed to be sleeping outside
> for a while if i was found out.

Only for a while though !! :D *sarcasm*

I never said it would be easy, try the easier option and ask her, or you could apply for a card yourself, if Barclays will give a jobless student like me a £700 limit then it must be easyish to get one.

£700 is a lot of Xbox games......*smiles*

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:39
Regular
soz i fprt u were sayin dat like theres somthin wrong with it soz [email protected]
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:20
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Nanni wrote:
> yep why

maybe because i want to sell it! If you are interested, give me your e-mail address details so we can sort something out.
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:00
Regular
yep why
Sun 02/03/03 at 17:20
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Star Fury wrote:
> Or "borrow" the card from her and then replace it........

I could try that, but then i'd be garuenteed to be sleeping outside for a while if i was found out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.