GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to talk about games now..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/09/00 at 14:39
Regular
Do any of you guys work as developers or have plans to move in that direction. It's all very well telling us what you'd like, but how would you like to shape the future yourself? Anyone ever suggested a game idea to any developers? Maybe we should. We might get what we want then.
Mon 04/09/00 at 14:39
Regular
"not dead"
Do any of you guys work as developers or have plans to move in that direction. It's all very well telling us what you'd like, but how would you like to shape the future yourself? Anyone ever suggested a game idea to any developers? Maybe we should. We might get what we want then.
Mon 04/09/00 at 14:41
I am in Negotiations with Eidos.PLC to discuss future gaming ideas.
Mon 04/09/00 at 14:43
i'm taking all computer class's at school, i wanna work with computers and game making,
how old are u guys?
what year are you in at school?
Mon 04/09/00 at 15:50
Regular
"not dead"
School! Hell I'm 23 years old this month!
Mon 04/09/00 at 15:56
Regular
I am returning to school tommorow, in fact, to start my A-levels (actually, to start my Ases, as the system has changed now.)
So i shall take Tech, Computing, Maths and Physics. I expect I will commit suicide about halfway through the second year.
I had thought about going into the computing business, but now I want to write books and films and stuff. (I should have took English really.)
Mon 04/09/00 at 16:12
Does anyone know if Sega Touring Cars is a rare saturn game? I canny see one on ebay or anywher!!
Mon 04/09/00 at 17:17
Regular
"Under the Wall"
In the past I used to try to swing my ideas towards various developing companies (good ideas too), but invariably I found that they won't touch anything unsolicited with a 10ft pole for fear of getting sued all the way to the dole que if anything you've suggested is similar to something they've got coming out. If anyone knows how to get thoughts to them in a way they can listen to, please let me know.
Mon 04/09/00 at 19:57
Regular
Put a gun to their heads. Just an idea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.