GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Soul Calibur 2 out on March 27th Japan??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:16
Regular
And will it work with the freeloader? I haven't got a Japanese game to test it but do Japanese games work OK?? I hope so as i have preordered SC2!
Sun 02/03/03 at 20:03
"The Will of D."
m.o.t wrote:
> Well i was thinking of getting the American version but the release
> date was August!!! and the Japanese version should be end of this
> month and has hardly any speech or writing in it except for the new
> RPG mode which i reckon will have a bit. but all you really do is
> fight, so it doesn't bother me if it's Japanese, as long as i know how
> to save it and get Link i be happy.

What about the instruction manual? Surely you must need to look at the instruction manual to learn some basic moves properly instead of just random button pushing?
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well i was thinking of getting the American version but the release date was August!!! and the Japanese version should be end of this month and has hardly any speech or writing in it except for the new RPG mode which i reckon will have a bit. but all you really do is fight, so it doesn't bother me if it's Japanese, as long as i know how to save it and get Link i be happy.

Hopefully it will work with the freeloader, i don't seem why not!! Otherwise i'll have to think of something. Perhaps get my USA Cube modded or something, anyone know how much this costs??
Sun 02/03/03 at 16:06
"The Will of D."
cookie monster wrote:
> You would get a Japanese version?
>
> Why not wait for the American one?

Yeh, it's much easier to read American English than it is Japanese (well except for the Texan American English).

That's exactly why I waited until now to pre-order Golden Sun 2 The Lost Age from the US of A.
Sun 02/03/03 at 12:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You would get a Japanese version?

Why not wait for the American one?
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
chadyboy3 wrote:
> who gives a damn

People that want to play the most impressive beat em up of the year before anyone else. People that are harcore gamers, evidentally unlike yourself. People that are generally big fighting fans!
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:36
Regular
chadyboy3 wrote:
> who gives a damn

People with UK or US 'Cubes who have an interest in quality fighting games (that are also being released on PS2 and Xbox before you start moaning about 'Ninty gms r crap').

If you have this big a problem with Nintendo GameCube owners - just stay clear of them. Otherwise, you wont stand much of a chance of being here much longer.
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:34
Regular
Once it has been released in Japan - I'll try and find out from Codejunkies for you - but until then, not even Datel will know.
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:22
Regular
who gives a damn
Sun 02/03/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
And will it work with the freeloader? I haven't got a Japanese game to test it but do Japanese games work OK?? I hope so as i have preordered SC2!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.