GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time to liven things up!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
This forum is too quiet, too small. Movies, TV, Music and Books are way more popular than games in this country. I know that specialreserve is a company based on selling games, but still, c'mon people. Start topics for the hell of it. If you just saw a movie, write a thread on it! Just anything! Tell people in other forums to join here!

Do what you can!!!!!! NOWWW!!!! Or i shall hunt you down and kill you.........
Tue 01/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
This forum is too quiet, too small. Movies, TV, Music and Books are way more popular than games in this country. I know that specialreserve is a company based on selling games, but still, c'mon people. Start topics for the hell of it. If you just saw a movie, write a thread on it! Just anything! Tell people in other forums to join here!

Do what you can!!!!!! NOWWW!!!! Or i shall hunt you down and kill you.........
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:27
Regular
allardini wrote:
"This forum is too quiet, too small."

No.

"Movies, TV, Music and Books are way more popular than games in this country."

Yes.

"I know that specialreserve is a company based on selling games, but still, c'mon people. Start topics for the hell of it. If you just saw a movie, write a thread on it! Just anything! Tell people in other forums to join here!"

No.

"Do what you can!!!!!! NOWWW!!!! Or i shall hunt you down and kill you........."

Err... no.

You see, the reason this forum rocks so much is because there aren't too many people in it. Fog Chat sucks, because it's full of idiots. Fog Prime can be good too, but there's almost not enough people in there.

More is not better.
Tue 01/01/02 at 19:23
Regular
Grix has a good point. Us regulars to the Movie forum: Me, Vottanator, Grix, Goatboy, Ant, Tarrant, Mystique, pb e.t.c like it just the way it is, and if you bring spam in here, then Grix'll ban you. Won't you Grix? *random smiley* ;-)
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
allardini wrote:
Start topics for the hell of
> it.

Okay forgive me for saying what I'm about to say but that is the most retarded comment I have heard in the last 11 hours.

(The only one that beats it for retardedness is something to do with Goldeneye, Xenia, the Admiral dude and something my mate said but I can't be bothered to explain.)

Anyway, if you start topics for the hell of it, then the forum is gonna become like FOG chat or something where there are 50 new topics a day.

Stop putting ideas in people's heads or go away!

"The choice I leave to you."

*Allardini heads for the door*

"Remember, all I'm offering is ((a decent forum)). Nothing more."

*Allardini walks out the door and is last seen climbing the great mountains of Jamarahood.*

:-D
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:35
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I only meant a little bit, for christ's sake

*c***s gun*
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:55
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
that shut you up...
Wed 02/01/02 at 22:55
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Just a side point really, and I mean no disrespect to this forum, but in economic terms the games industry is actually bigger than the movie industry. More profits are generated from the sales of video games than from films, and DVD has only recently started to redress the balance.

Back to the main theme this forum rocks because it is manned by intelligent and opinionated people who make me laugh and make me argue. FOG chat is full of spammers and txt spk ppl who annoy me. The forum is just right at the moment, with enough people to keep it ticking over and enough time for threads to be read and responded to by the occupants. It seems in FOG chat that if a topic title isn't interesting it will sink without a trace in a couple of hours.

Things may be slower in these here parts, but that's the way we like them.
Thu 03/01/02 at 09:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The regs in this forum are intelligent, sexy people with good taste and nice hair.

The Fog Chat is chock-full of gurning windowlickers that don't know what a book is.

This forum is smaller but I know that 95% of the topics here are worth reading, unlike "what gayme make you glad to be a gameplaya".

This forum is just how like we likes it.
Are you local?
Thu 03/01/02 at 10:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
gurning windowlickers... Lol!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.