GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh it's march now is it...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/03/03 at 18:43
Regular
I forgot yesterday so today i turned over my NGC calender. Excluding the odd Party and the Feeder Concert (oh as well as Linkin Park's new album) the month was chock a block with game releases.

Now we have had hundreds of posts about the amount of games in March... the month of gaming (not had one since september) but this is in fact about the first release of the month Resident Evil 0.

Resident Evil 0 is the long overdue game from Capcom...

Now I claimed it as a GAD mainly because I really don't fancy missing this.

For Resi fans the prospect of playing another heavy storyline driven game (Code Veronica being the last one) mixed with loads of new baddies (leeches, zombie apes, cockroaches) and a few familar faces like william birkin, albert weskar and Nemesis it highly promising indeed.

Now if you don't like Resi then I'd expect you to steer clear of the game but I really am looking forward to it. After all this is the next big exckusive title for the Gamecube... we haven't had one of these since Starfox (I don't count Mario Party 4... good game mind). It does indeed look like a very nice package and it has been in development for a long time.

So what are you anticipations for this title... I thought i'd get the hype wheel rolling. Of course PSO Edition 1 and 2 is out this week as well but I won't be getting this straight away.

Oh and Rayman 3... I'm very tempted by this... should I pick this up? Anyone played it?

Hmmmmm March.

Dringo.
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:43
Regular
I forgot yesterday so today i turned over my NGC calender. Excluding the odd Party and the Feeder Concert (oh as well as Linkin Park's new album) the month was chock a block with game releases.

Now we have had hundreds of posts about the amount of games in March... the month of gaming (not had one since september) but this is in fact about the first release of the month Resident Evil 0.

Resident Evil 0 is the long overdue game from Capcom...

Now I claimed it as a GAD mainly because I really don't fancy missing this.

For Resi fans the prospect of playing another heavy storyline driven game (Code Veronica being the last one) mixed with loads of new baddies (leeches, zombie apes, cockroaches) and a few familar faces like william birkin, albert weskar and Nemesis it highly promising indeed.

Now if you don't like Resi then I'd expect you to steer clear of the game but I really am looking forward to it. After all this is the next big exckusive title for the Gamecube... we haven't had one of these since Starfox (I don't count Mario Party 4... good game mind). It does indeed look like a very nice package and it has been in development for a long time.

So what are you anticipations for this title... I thought i'd get the hype wheel rolling. Of course PSO Edition 1 and 2 is out this week as well but I won't be getting this straight away.

Oh and Rayman 3... I'm very tempted by this... should I pick this up? Anyone played it?

Hmmmmm March.

Dringo.
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:48
Regular
I need more money so I can import it.

After the Q, AX, Metroid, SoAL and Zelda I'm a bit depleted.

Still want to get Bomberman and Godzilla, as well as Zero and SMB2 from this month.

Please don't remind me what else is being released in March..
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:48
Regular
AC*
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:49
Regular
""It's me u want""
i wrote a piece on rayman in the ps2 forum.

have a look.
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
AX works too....

In a purely townie/adult youth worker sense, of course
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:50
"Uzi Lover"
Whitestripes wrote:
as well as Zero and SMB2
> from this month.

Megaman Zero
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:52
Regular
Resi Zero

Megaman is too hard
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:53
Regular
Feck, that's it.

The GBASP, where am I gonna get £80 from?

And I need Pokemon too, when's that out?
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:55
Regular
""It's me u want""
Whitestripes wrote:
> Feck, that's it.
>
> The GBASP, where am I gonna get £80 from?
>
> And I need Pokemon too, when's that out?

pokemon??? are you kidding me, thats sooooo last century!

boring.

it was fun while it lasted but now its complete and utter poop.
Sun 02/03/03 at 18:55
"Uzi Lover"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Megaman is too hard

You are weak.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.