GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Few Wedding / Honeymoon Photos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/07/07 at 21:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just starting the task of sorting out all the photos (about 1500 - 2000 if you count all the ones other people took on digital cameras and gave / e-mailed us with!) so here's a few of the wedding and reception plus a few from the honeymoon in Barbados for starters.

I'll post more later on once they're all sorted.

Wedding & Reception

Front Of Church - This is at the front of the church about 5 minutes after leaving for post ceremony photos

Front Of Venue - At the front of the reception venue with Louises Maid Of Honour and my Best Man (2'nd left as you look at the photo) and Ushers

With Friends - With a couple of friends, the lady on the left in the background doesn't look too happy!

Louise At Our Table

Cutting The Cake

1st Dance

Honeymoon

Sunset From Our Balcony

Storm From Our Balcony - Well it can't be sunny all the time!

Kensington Oval - Cricket fan + place where the Cricket World Cup 2007 was played = happy :)

Malibu Factory - Place where all Malibu is made. If you look on a bottle of Malibu it will say made in the UK (or something like that) but that's just a legal technicality as what happens is it's all made in this factory on the outskirts of Bridgetown and shipped to the local docks and put onto container ships. From there it's sailed to Scotland and bottled for the whole of Europe.

I so want to commandeer one of those ships :D

Irish Pub - The only Irish pub on Barbados. At 12-45am on a Sunday. Full of Irish and English people enjoying their holidays and West Indiands enjoying the weekend.

The look on my face is one of drunkeness and terror at being grabbed for another dance / jig! :D

I'll have more for you later.
Fri 13/07/07 at 06:51
Regular
Gorgeous photos Smeds! Congratulations to you the Missus! <3<3
Thu 12/07/07 at 22:37
Regular
Congratumalations Smedenegger!

[URL]http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/marriageMental.jpg[/URL]

Symbol of Marriage : [URL]http://genepoolsurvivalguide.com/images/donot%20copy.gif[/URL]

;)

Best Wishes for the future to you both!

Barbados looked great, a couple I know went there about a month ago, they loved it.
Thu 12/07/07 at 14:10
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Lovely photos, looks like you had a smashing time and belated congratulations to both of you as well.
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:48
Staff
"After all this time"
Wonderful pictures best wishes to you both
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:28
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Smedders wrote:
> We had Amazed by Lonestar as we wanted a romantic song but
> something a bit upbeat as well

Oh i cringe when i hear that song now, same with simon webbes, no worries.
Thu 12/07/07 at 12:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
We had Amazed by Lonestar as we wanted a romantic song but something a bit upbeat as well
Thu 12/07/07 at 11:40
"possibly impossible"
Pics look lovely. Glad you had a great time.

What was your song for the first dance? (we had Unchained Melody, not really that original, but hey!)
Thu 12/07/07 at 10:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The only local beer was Banks and a 330ml bottle was $4.50bs which is just over £1.

The only other beer I bought (as we were all inclusive) was a 330ml bottle of Guinness which was $6.50bs which was about £1.70.
Thu 12/07/07 at 10:42
Regular
How much were the drinks there Smedlos?
Wed 11/07/07 at 22:32
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Looks like a rather splendid couple of events there :D Great piccies!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.