GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"T.V. programme"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
I was just looking up the programmes for the week in the 'paper and noticed there's a prog. on tomorrow night all about how videogames cause young people turn to violent crime. It's 2 hours long and it's one of those religious documentary type prog. things that deals with "social issues". It's on RTE1 at 10.10p.m (don't think you can get it over in england unless you have digital) if anyone wants to watch some really ridiculous arguements on why kids shouldn't play videogames because they'll all turn into murderers!
Sun 02/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I was just looking up the programmes for the week in the 'paper and noticed there's a prog. on tomorrow night all about how videogames cause young people turn to violent crime. It's 2 hours long and it's one of those religious documentary type prog. things that deals with "social issues". It's on RTE1 at 10.10p.m (don't think you can get it over in england unless you have digital) if anyone wants to watch some really ridiculous arguements on why kids shouldn't play videogames because they'll all turn into murderers!
Sun 02/03/03 at 21:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hehe, I'll watch that, it should be priceless.
Sun 02/03/03 at 22:21
"period drama"
Must kill.
Must kill.
Sorry, been playing Barbie Race & Ride.

What fools
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Sorry guys, was looking at the paper again and its actually Thursday 10:10p.m., not today as I said. Same channel, RTE1. The prog. is called "Would You Believe"
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
In The Confederacy of Waze, all media which promotes or contains violence is banned, as this is easier than banning the guns which the peasants love so much.
Tue 04/03/03 at 08:52
Regular
If you ban everything, we will all be stuck with "Adventures in Lego land" type games. I don't know if violence in games is more likely to make people go and copy it in real life or not. They will have to do a "survey" to find out.

Just think, if they did ban stuff like the Getaway and GTA-VC, games like that would be worth a fortune. In these day's, people with the means to do so, will order such games in on import via the internet, etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.