GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Seperate music forum?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/07/07 at 19:05
Regular
Was just wondering if anyone here would be partial to actually having a separate forum for the discussion of music? I know we can discuss it here but Movies and TV isn't overly informative to the fact that there is actually discussions regarding it within. I'd apply for one but I'm under the impression there needs to be at least three people who want it for it to be made? Don't really see why, current activity on the boards doesn't really require three people modding a forum but I guess thats life.

So, anyone else who fancies it and would want to mod it? Or do you think I should just ask for music to be included in the name and forget about my grandiose plans to take over the world?
Fri 13/07/07 at 16:59
Regular
With current activity I reckon a seperate forum'd be a good idea, but when activity drops there usually tends to be a lack of interest in the music side of the forum
Fri 13/07/07 at 16:19
Regular
"lets go back"
That sounds good too.

*looks at staffies*
Fri 13/07/07 at 15:07
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Why not rename it 'Entertainment'.
Fri 13/07/07 at 10:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
And books
Fri 13/07/07 at 10:22
Regular
"lets go back"
I'm in favour of adding "Music" to this forums title, if the staffies let us.
Thu 12/07/07 at 22:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
Vampyr wrote:
> I'm against it, as it is the forums are small, and sparse.
> Splitting them down into further sections wont help.
Thu 12/07/07 at 19:03
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
I'm against it, as it is the forums are small, and sparse. Splitting them down into further sections wont help.
Wed 11/07/07 at 22:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
No i dont think a seperate forum is needed or a good idea. There is plenty of room in this forum as it is and i dont think splitting the forums any further is a good idea.
Wed 11/07/07 at 22:34
Regular
"lets go back"
If you can mod more than one then I dont mind modding the music forum.
Wed 11/07/07 at 21:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Yeah, I think so. There are mods who mod more than one forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.