GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shrek"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/12/01 at 21:32
Regular
Saw this movie earlier today, was very, very impressed.

I only rented it because Blockbuster were doing a 3 for 2, and thought that it might amuse Malibu, and it would be nice to watch with her.

She loved it, sat there all the way through (well except for a potty training nightmare moment, but that's not the point here)

The thing is, I thought it was great too, so did Lisa (my wife). It was really funny, even though it was a little crude!

Excellent movie for all ages.
Mon 31/12/01 at 21:32
Regular
"not dead"
Saw this movie earlier today, was very, very impressed.

I only rented it because Blockbuster were doing a 3 for 2, and thought that it might amuse Malibu, and it would be nice to watch with her.

She loved it, sat there all the way through (well except for a potty training nightmare moment, but that's not the point here)

The thing is, I thought it was great too, so did Lisa (my wife). It was really funny, even though it was a little crude!

Excellent movie for all ages.
Mon 31/12/01 at 21:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah, I love this film, it's great!
Mon 31/12/01 at 21:52
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Indeed a truely great film, one of the best comedy/kiddie films I have seen in a long long time.
Mon 31/12/01 at 22:41
Regular
I got it for christmas on video, I dont have a DVD :(. I love it, its ace.
Tue 01/01/02 at 11:16
Regular
Yep, I got this as a FAD bout month and a half back. It's very funny, though not as funny as the Rush Hours or Red Bank New Jersey films. You called your child Malibu? Cool name.
Tue 01/01/02 at 13:36
Aye! I shall be scouring the sales for a copy of Shrek on DVD.

One of the best films in recent times.
Tue 01/01/02 at 14:29
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
one of the family films of 2001
Tue 01/01/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Stryke wrote:
You called your child Malibu? Cool name.

I reakon thats a cool name to have. My name is boring wish it was something unique.
Tue 01/01/02 at 17:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yep - Its a brilliant film!! Im going to get it in a couple of weeks, Its great!!
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:28
Regular
I lent it to my cuson last night, she watched it twice

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.