GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STOP!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/09/00 at 09:23
Regular
Earn real money!!!! (as opposed to Monopoly money) Get a job, a well paid job. One with lots of training that gives you all day internet access, and absolutely no important tasks to do, and nobody watching over your shoulder. Spend all day looking for free stuff on the internet and entering competitions. It worked for me....

Okay, I've had enough. Please stop putting the FREE MONEY links on. I know about Ciao and have contributed in the past (as bjlangley) and will continue to do so in the future, however this is a discussion forum about the future of gaming. It's beginning to look like my hotmail account with all of the junk I get. All that you will succeed in doing is driving people out of here.
Mon 04/09/00 at 09:23
Regular
"not dead"
Earn real money!!!! (as opposed to Monopoly money) Get a job, a well paid job. One with lots of training that gives you all day internet access, and absolutely no important tasks to do, and nobody watching over your shoulder. Spend all day looking for free stuff on the internet and entering competitions. It worked for me....

Okay, I've had enough. Please stop putting the FREE MONEY links on. I know about Ciao and have contributed in the past (as bjlangley) and will continue to do so in the future, however this is a discussion forum about the future of gaming. It's beginning to look like my hotmail account with all of the junk I get. All that you will succeed in doing is driving people out of here.
Tue 05/09/00 at 08:45
Good point

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.