GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
Woohee this game is pretty darn good. I feel so sneaky killing a guy with fibre wire as he takes a slash. Genius.

All feel free to read my review of the XBOX version (as they don't seem to stock the PS2 one anymore - but if you read the review itself you'll see it doesn't matter what format it is).
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I had this game on the pc and loved it, I found it quite hard to actually complete with out getting a “mass murderer” ranking. I did manage to get a “silent assassin” ranking for the first level earning myself the silenced balers :)
Once you have completed it and tried to get as decent a ranking as you can I think there is still a decent amount of replay value. I loved this game and wish I hadn’t sold it :(
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I've jst got this game aswell... I've only just been able to hack it because of the ability to switch to first person mode. That white button is a life saver. I've set it to HALO controls and that Postman has finally got it in the neck!

The Ballers are ace guns. They send enemies flying! My Agression to Stealth ratio is shocking... I couldn't sneak around a deaf hospital without being heard!

The story-line is quite good, and done in such a way that you don't have to have played Codename 47, but helps if you have. In all it's a very well polished game, and i'll probably review it soon.

What level are you on? I'm on level two, but i'm lost in some sewers. The weapons are good, and the graphics are quality, the only other game I play at the moment is Tiger Woods... and ROCKY now and again. But March is going to be expensive.

Toe Jam and Earl 3.
Metroid.
DOAX Beach Volleyball (You know it!)
Ape Escape 2
Steel Batallion(Maybe)
Panzer Dragoon ORTA

So that's no food, no cinema, no friends until I complete all these games. Okay, it's not that serious... but you'd be hard pushed to want less than 5 games released this month.

Game
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Woohee this game is pretty darn good. I feel so sneaky killing a guy with fibre wire as he takes a slash. Genius.

All feel free to read my review of the XBOX version (as they don't seem to stock the PS2 one anymore - but if you read the review itself you'll see it doesn't matter what format it is).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.