GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Wrestling PPV-Ideas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/12/01 at 16:25
Regular
Okay, a while back Kid Rock and Longy came up with the idea of a WWF Forum PPV. I said we'd do it after the KOTR, and now that we know Taker is the KOTR Champion, we can start making plans for it.

In this topic I want you to post your thoughts on-when to do it, how we actually post it, how many matches we have, what sort of matches, and anything else you can think of. Hopefully this will hype it up a bit too.

Don't start naming wrestlers and titles yet though, as there'll still be titles to decide before then. And, if you fancy starting up a rivalry with someone, then when you writing a match make yourself run out and take care of one of the participants. {:)

I think we should have one match for every writer (ie. around 10 matches,) about 3 or 4 stipulation matches (including some new ones,) and something I'm very interested in is having a Hell In A Cell for the WWF Forum Championship. A ladder match would be cool too.

Anyway, post your ideas here, and hopefully in a few weeks we'll have a WWF Forum PPV.
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
BB Scotty / Jazz wrote:
> How about we have backstage bits in our PPV's, like after losing or winning a
> match, the person who has lost or won could say how they feel about it, like
> they show backstage bits on TV PPV's

Yeah, that sounds quite good. Perhaps add a bit at the end of the match you're writing.
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:32
Regular
How about we have backstage bits in our PPV's, like after losing or winning a match, the person who has lost or won could say how they feel about it, like they show backstage bits on TV PPV's
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:30
Regular
You are not taking the titles away from us! hey nice birthday present for Jetster, i have done all the hard work and kept that title for him! :D
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:58
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ergh!

Undertaker and Kane are the tag champs, that's hard to write, maybe a ladder match for the Number one cotendors between Hardzy and Dudleys is in order then

;-)
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That means the Dudleyz should be in it! Tag team titles here we (me and RBS) come! Hehe!
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Starlight wrote:
> Ant wrote:
Oh yeah,
> and start thinking of stupid names for it.

Good
> Golly Forum Folly

Are you thinking of making the ladder match between tag
> teams? Such as the Hardyz and the Dudleys? If so could I write it? If someone
> else that is hasn't already claimed it that is, or it dosn't involve teams that
> are hard to write into a ladder match.

Hardyz V Dudleys would suit me
> fine.

Whaddya say?

:-)

Well, you can write it, but the teams can be chosen later. Perhaps for the tag team titles...
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ant wrote:
Oh yeah,
> and start thinking of stupid names for it.

Good Golly Forum Folly

Are you thinking of making the ladder match between tag teams? Such as the Hardyz and the Dudleys? If so could I write it? If someone else that is hasn't already claimed it that is, or it dosn't involve teams that are hard to write into a ladder match.

Hardyz V Dudleys would suit me fine.

Whaddya say?

Sat 05/01/02 at 21:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, yes, the CAW Heavyweight Title will be on the line and I expect another CAW match as well.

There'll be a Ladder match, and I reckon the main event WWF Forum Title match will be either HIAC with 2 people or a survival match, eg. fatal 4-way.

Afro, I need you to explain your idea a bit more...

Oh yeah, and start thinking of stupid names for it.
Thu 03/01/02 at 21:45
Regular
"Back in black"
Starlight wrote:
> Ooooo writing a ladder match would be nice, lots of capitals for
> emphasis

Will we be doing a match using our created wrestlers?

OW
JR
Thu 03/01/02 at 20:59
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ooooo writing a ladder match would be nice, lots of capitals for emphasis

Will we be doing a match using our created wrestlers?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.