GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The random given Special Reserve discussion awards! Sponsered by Ciao Uk!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/09/00 at 22:23
Regular
Hello, I am your host for this marvellous night, Grix Thraves! Welcome to the show!
Our first award tonight is for the most original discussion started- The nominees are:
Me! for the Nintendo Secrecy topic! (The audience shouts in unison - Fixed!!!!)
bjlangley - for the Nintendo prayer (weird yes, but original)
Dan - for The Old Hare and the Tortoise Race Methinks.
And Snoochy Boochies fatty, for sorry i am putting my poem everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me that he won so i am esperate to win so i can say i am as good and not a loser like he said(arn't half bro's nasty!!)

The winner is....
bjlangley for the Nintendo prayer! You win absoultly nothing for your outstanding creative skill (Although that is not saying much in here...)

The next award goes to the most deserving Game a Day winner, this of course only involves people who have won Gameaday, and of course, are still here.

Bleeders for What an age we live! (in).
Tigerblade for slagging off the PS2!
Dan, for some UEFA Striker cheats.
Snoochy Boochies fatty for Read this before you judge the next generation consoles. (The first of the poems)and of course sorry i am putting my poem everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me that he won so i am esperate to win so i can say i am as good and not a loser like he said(arn't half bro's nasty!!)
The winner is..........
Bleeders for What an age we live!

**Cough** Right then, another award. Um, the award for the most irritated person!
Edgy! For Gameaday=Gameacon. (Go on SP, give him a game!)
Tigerblade for just general comments at everyone.
Fogmaster for... something... i can't remember.
Snoochy Boochies fatty for sorry i am putting my poem everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me that he won so i am esperate to win so i can say i am as good and not a loser like he said(arn't half bro's nasty!!)

The winner is...
Edgy! Come and recieve, as always, NOTHING!! Ha ha ha ha.
Sorry.
(The rest of the nominees start cursing the host for not choosing them)

And now for a commercial break brought to you by Dan!

EARN REAL CASH! 100% safe!

Need more money? Of course you do!

http://www.uk.ciao.com/bin/uk/Register.po?refBy=86970

copy and paste and go earn limitless cash

Go on then!

Thanks Dan! Right then, back to the awards. The next award is for the topic with the most replies. This goes to the topic with the most usful replies, so not the cash ones obviously.

Dan! for the NCUBE PICS that started the arguement about shoeboxes.
jimmy bob for Ahhhh Jim Lad, PIRACY.
Bleeders! for Are Developers Putting The Effort In Anymore?
and Snoochy Boochies fatty for sorry i am putting my poem everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me that he won so i am esperate to win so i can say i am as good and not a loser like he said(arn't half bro's nasty!!), which unfortunatly, had no replies.

The winner is...
jimmy bob! Will you come up and collect your £100 please...
what? whats that? hes no longer here? Why?
Ohhhhhhhh, he won Gameaday! Ah well I will keep my £100

Next is the changing subject award, for the topic with the most changed subjects.

The undoubtable winner is Dan for The Future Here.
It starts out as the normal which is the best console thing, then talking to fishes, then changes to Dreamcast, Wonderboy, Alex Kidd, back to the Dreamcast and its games, on to Metropolis Street Racer, back to Dreamcast, and suddenely back to Alex Kidd, it then jumps inexplicably to PS2, Sonys losses, and on to Wonderboy, Alex Kidd again, and gameplay back then, then back to the console wars, and on to built in games from the master system days, by this time Edgy goes insane, and starts talking about a fish you talk to again, and about voice recognition games, then Pokemon, and then Ps2, and finally back to Metropolis Street Racer again. Whew.

And now as we draw to a close, we will hand out the most prestigious award, the award that we know all of you have been waiting for, the award for the longest title!

This time, this honuary award goes to......
Snoochy Boochies fatty for sorry i am putting my poem everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me that he won so i am esperate to win so i can say i am as good and not a loser like he said(arn't half bro's nasty!!)
Congratulations everyone!

You may have noticed that the awards only went to those in the Future of Gaming forum. Sorry. I was tired and bored and you should be gratful for nothing.
Uh oh, I think we have trouble (A drunken Tigerblade stubles to the front of the stage.)
i coulda bet all off you... it was all ficxed . it was!"1
Oh and here comes snoochy... oh its ok, Snoochy has sedated Tigerblade with a bottle of whisky... smashed over his head.
There's always one isn't there?

All awards awarded tonight were awarded out of expence of the nominees reputation and humility, all jipes and insults made were in fun, and no animals were hurt during the show. Arf.
Sun 03/09/00 at 22:23
Regular
Hello, I am your host for this marvellous night, Grix Thraves! Welcome to the show!
Our first award tonight is for the most original discussion started- The nominees are:
Me! for the Nintendo Secrecy topic! (The audience shouts in unison - Fixed!!!!)
bjlangley - for the Nintendo prayer (weird yes, but original)
Dan - for The Old Hare and the Tortoise Race Methinks.
And Snoochy Boochies fatty, for sorry i am putting my poem everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me that he won so i am esperate to win so i can say i am as good and not a loser like he said(arn't half bro's nasty!!)

The winner is....
bjlangley for the Nintendo prayer! You win absoultly nothing for your outstanding creative skill (Although that is not saying much in here...)

The next award goes to the most deserving Game a Day winner, this of course only involves people who have won Gameaday, and of course, are still here.

Bleeders for What an age we live! (in).
Tigerblade for slagging off the PS2!
Dan, for some UEFA Striker cheats.
Snoochy Boochies fatty for Read this before you judge the next generation consoles. (The first of the poems)and of course sorry i am putting my poem everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me that he won so i am esperate to win so i can say i am as good and not a loser like he said(arn't half bro's nasty!!)
The winner is..........
Bleeders for What an age we live!

**Cough** Right then, another award. Um, the award for the most irritated person!
Edgy! For Gameaday=Gameacon. (Go on SP, give him a game!)
Tigerblade for just general comments at everyone.
Fogmaster for... something... i can't remember.

The winner is...
Edgy! Come and recieve, as always, NOTHING!! Ha ha ha ha.
Sorry.
(The rest of the nominees start cursing the host for not choosing them)

And now for a commercial break brought to you by Dan!

EARN REAL CASH! 100% safe!

Need more money? Of course you do!

http://www.uk.ciao.com/bin/uk/Register.po?refBy=86970

copy and paste and go earn limitless cash

Go on then!

Thanks Dan! Right then, back to the awards. The next award is for the topic with the most replies. This goes to the topic with the most usful replies, so not the cash ones obviously.

Dan! for the NCUBE PICS that started the arguement about shoeboxes.
jimmy bob for Ahhhh Jim Lad, PIRACY.
Bleeders! for Are Developers Putting The Effort In Anymore?
and Snoochy Boochies fatty for sorry i am putting my poem everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me that he won so i am esperate to win so i can say i am as good and not a loser like he said(arn't half bro's nasty!!), which unfortunatly, had no replies.

The winner is...
jimmy bob! Will you come up and collect your £100 please...
what? whats that? hes no longer here? Why?
Ohhhhhhhh, he won Gameaday! Ah well I will keep my £100

Next is the changing subject award, for the topic with the most changed subjects.

The undoubtable winner is Dan for The Future Here.
It starts out as the normal which is the best console thing, then talking to fishes, then changes to Dreamcast, Wonderboy, Alex Kidd, back to the Dreamcast and its games, on to Metropolis Street Racer, back to Dreamcast, and suddenely back to Alex Kidd, it then jumps inexplicably to PS2, Sonys losses, and on to Wonderboy, Alex Kidd again, and gameplay back then, then back to the console wars, and on to built in games from the master system days, by this time Edgy goes insane, and starts talking about a fish you talk to again, and about voice recognition games, then Pokemon, and then Ps2, and finally back to Metropolis Street Racer again. Whew.

And now as we draw to a close, we will hand out the most prestigious award, the award that we know all of you have been waiting for, the award for the longest title!

This time, this honuary award goes to......
Congratulations everyone!

You may have noticed that the awards only went to those in the Future of Gaming forum. Sorry. I was tired and bored and you should be gratful for nothing.
Uh oh, I think we have trouble (A drunken Tigerblade stubles to the front of the stage.)
i coulda bet all off you... it was all ficxed . it was!"1
Oh and here comes snoochy... oh its ok, Snoochy has sedated Tigerblade with a bottle of whisky... smashed over his head.
There's always one isn't there?

All awards awarded tonight were awarded out of expence of the nominees reputation and humility, all jipes and insults made were in fun, and no animals were hurt during the show. Arf.
Sun 03/09/00 at 22:51
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Grix_Thraves wrote:
> Hello, I am your host for this marvellous night, Grix Thraves!
> Welcome to the show!
> Our first award tonight is for the most original discussion
> started- The nominees are:
> Me! for the Nintendo Secrecy topic! (The audience shouts in unison
> - Fixed!!!!)
> bjlangley - for the Nintendo prayer (weird yes, but original)
> Dan - for The Old Hare and the Tortoise Race Methinks.
> And Snoochy Boochies fatty, for sorry i am putting my poem
> everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me that he won so i am
> esperate to win so i can say i am as good and not a loser like he
> said(arn't half bro's nasty!!)
>
> The winner is....
> bjlangley for the Nintendo prayer! You win absoultly nothing for
> your outstanding creative skill (Although that is not saying much
> in here...)
>
> The next award goes to the most deserving Game a Day winner, this
> of course only involves people who have won Gameaday, and of
> course, are still here.
>
> Bleeders for What an age we live! (in).
> Tigerblade for slagging off the PS2!
> Dan, for some UEFA Striker cheats.
> Snoochy Boochies fatty for Read this before you judge the next
> generation consoles. (The first of the poems)and of course sorry i
> am putting my poem everywhere it is just my bro keeps teasing me
> that he won so i am esperate to win so i can say i am as good and
> not a loser like he said(arn't half bro's nasty!!)
> The winner is..........
> Bleeders for What an age we live!

*walks up to podium* Gee, wow! I'd like to thank you all for voting for me, it means a lot, it really does *wipes tear from eye*

I'm gonna keep rockin' and rollin' and keep coming up with better topics and wittier comments. So what do you say? Are you with me?

*walks off podium*

Sorry, went a little Boogie Nights on the last paragraph there. hehe..:)

Bleeders
Mon 04/09/00 at 09:16
Regular
"not dead"
I'd like to thank you for my honourable mention. The Nintendo prayer was written by me after reading "The beer prayer" on some site, and thinking that I could adapt it to be something you would appreciate.

Isn't it odd how when some people win a game they just disappear....
Mon 04/09/00 at 13:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Quite sad really *sniff*
Mon 04/09/00 at 14:13
Edgy is so damn right about gameaday - have you seen who won? Well I ain't heard of them either - it seems the only winners will be the people who have just registered or post something that NO ONE reads - after all my Uefa Striker cheats won me a game - I had just registered and NOBODY reads them because SR haven't even put them up yet. ehem.....Grix Thraves - your awards aare far better than gameaday. That stuff you wrote was funny - ish,. But there you go.
Mon 04/09/00 at 15:51
Regular
I am sorry. I was bored, it was late, and I was running out of ideas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.