GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OH THE HORROR!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/03/03 at 20:31
Regular
Past paper revision in Chemistry, it's damn boring, especially when it's simple stuff.
So, the sink next to me is broken, so, what do I do first, turn the tap onto drip mode to annoy my friend next to me who despeartely bneeds the toilet. I'm still bored, and he hasn't pished himself yet, what do I do?
Chinese water torture, when water drips onto your forehead constantly, it's supposed to be terrible right? Well, obviously, I'm not sticking my head under the tap, I'd look even more retarded than usual. So, my hand goes under, it only takes 15 minutes to affect me. It was annoying after 5 minutes, but easily got used to, but every time someone moved, paranoia began to affect me, and thus begun the after effects:

After Effects:

Severe paranoia, every time someone even moved near me, I cringed, they lifted a finger? I was crouching muchly.
Extreme coldness, my maths class (after Chemistry) was roasting hot, but I was constantly shivering of cold, even though I ould feel heat, I couldn't work properly in Math (Which is easy, so this suprised me).
THe final effect lasted only minutes, I'm not sure if it even was a side effect, but after a few minutes in Geography, my eyes just started burning, needed to wash them, but they still stung.

THe moral of this story? Don't undertake Chinese Water torture.

*Wonders how many people will rush off to a tap*
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:38
Regular
Oh god, my physics is usually a doddle as we got this sub teacher and hes a dumb... well, you know what its like. This should keep the class occupied as the 'teacher' reads the text book and finds the answers.
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:10
Regular
THrows out "I survived the Chinese Water Torture or 03" T-shirts
Tue 04/03/03 at 21:05
"slightlyshortertagl"
sorry mate..

can't help but laughing...
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:40
Regular
In fact, i'm still having chills at the moment. It's scary. Oh, and you may be thinking that they are TAPS, but they are really faucets, as Americans are always right. Oh, and I have taps in the Physics department, they're useful for water heating experiments and electricity in water, and the Standard Science courses held there in first and second year.
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Physics/Chemistry/Biology- they're all held in science labs.

So yes.
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You have TAPS in Physics?
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
yeah, this could be what I need to liven up Physics.
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:35
Regular
You don't even notice it at first, but, but then, you, you, OH THE HORROR!!!
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Sounds interesting...

Gonna have a look at this torture you speak of...
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:31
Regular
Past paper revision in Chemistry, it's damn boring, especially when it's simple stuff.
So, the sink next to me is broken, so, what do I do first, turn the tap onto drip mode to annoy my friend next to me who despeartely bneeds the toilet. I'm still bored, and he hasn't pished himself yet, what do I do?
Chinese water torture, when water drips onto your forehead constantly, it's supposed to be terrible right? Well, obviously, I'm not sticking my head under the tap, I'd look even more retarded than usual. So, my hand goes under, it only takes 15 minutes to affect me. It was annoying after 5 minutes, but easily got used to, but every time someone moved, paranoia began to affect me, and thus begun the after effects:

After Effects:

Severe paranoia, every time someone even moved near me, I cringed, they lifted a finger? I was crouching muchly.
Extreme coldness, my maths class (after Chemistry) was roasting hot, but I was constantly shivering of cold, even though I ould feel heat, I couldn't work properly in Math (Which is easy, so this suprised me).
THe final effect lasted only minutes, I'm not sure if it even was a side effect, but after a few minutes in Geography, my eyes just started burning, needed to wash them, but they still stung.

THe moral of this story? Don't undertake Chinese Water torture.

*Wonders how many people will rush off to a tap*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.