GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Other Strange school traits"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
What would you say when confronted with a pulsating titly thronging crowd of inebriated 13-18 year old, listening to people of the same age performing "songs" accompanied by crap live bands, all in a giant food hall??(quotation marks implying that it doesnt really sound like music).

i dont know what i would for one, But this is yet another event staged every year in the Westminster school almanac, it is known as house singing.This event is the event looked forward to by the pupils, a time for them to revel in the chemically induced effects of drugs such as Ketamine, Cannabis, Alcohol and occasionaly the odd tab of LSD... aaah the harmless fun of it all. the winners: either the girls (westminster is in fact co-ed)because of their usually raunchy clothes and dances or whichever house is most drunk, and therefore is less aware of how badly it is embarrasing itself (or how well it is infact singing).

I am interested to know what other schools have as there more original staged events; you have already heard about the "pancakelicious" greaze; a dip into the Testosterone fuelled world of sweating males fighting over a pancake (which phrased like his does infact sound ludicrous and incredibly gay) and also the Brinksty (organised chaos) cross country relay. tell more...

Psycho
Tue 04/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
What would you say when confronted with a pulsating titly thronging crowd of inebriated 13-18 year old, listening to people of the same age performing "songs" accompanied by crap live bands, all in a giant food hall??(quotation marks implying that it doesnt really sound like music).

i dont know what i would for one, But this is yet another event staged every year in the Westminster school almanac, it is known as house singing.This event is the event looked forward to by the pupils, a time for them to revel in the chemically induced effects of drugs such as Ketamine, Cannabis, Alcohol and occasionaly the odd tab of LSD... aaah the harmless fun of it all. the winners: either the girls (westminster is in fact co-ed)because of their usually raunchy clothes and dances or whichever house is most drunk, and therefore is less aware of how badly it is embarrasing itself (or how well it is infact singing).

I am interested to know what other schools have as there more original staged events; you have already heard about the "pancakelicious" greaze; a dip into the Testosterone fuelled world of sweating males fighting over a pancake (which phrased like his does infact sound ludicrous and incredibly gay) and also the Brinksty (organised chaos) cross country relay. tell more...

Psycho
Tue 04/03/03 at 22:15
"slightlyshortertagl"
And here ladies and gentlemen is another person , like myself, scarred for life by attending Westminster School.
Tue 04/03/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You 2 know each other?
Lovely
Tue 04/03/03 at 22:27
"slightlyshortertagl"
Same school, Same year, Same PE class, Same IT class..

yeah, we kinda know each other...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.