GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which one?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 13:51
Regular
I got a little bonus this week and I am going too buy a game, which should I get tho? Any advice? I was thinking maby Metriod Prime or S.O.A.L (?)

sorry if this post seems a bit pointless.
Thu 06/03/03 at 16:46
Regular
Heh thanx for the help i still cant decide! i think i'm going too go for S.O.A.L. tho.
Wed 05/03/03 at 20:05
Regular
Out of the two - get Metroid Prime. You won't want to overlook Skies Of Arcadia though, it's set to be a class game. Alternatively, you might want to check if there's any games out already worth getting.
Wed 05/03/03 at 19:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Microchips wrote:
> What about Capcom Vs SNK 2? I have a GAD to claim, and I can't choose
> between that and Ikaruga (I've already claimed Zelda and MP).
>
>
> :D
>
>
> Sr rule indeed.

SOA:L.

Based on the raving loonies that love it. I.e WS.

:)
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:42
"Uzi Lover"
I have Capcom VS SNK 2 EO.

If you have an Xbox get it on there, it has the online mode which puts alot more life into the game.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
What about Capcom Vs SNK 2? I have a GAD to claim, and I can't choose between that and Ikaruga (I've already claimed Zelda and MP).

:D

Sr rule indeed.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If it's possible, buy both.

Metroid Prime is the game that will fill in the gap up until Zelda arrives, and it'll be simply brilliant - from what I've heard from Whitestripes (who owns it), it's one brilliant game.

But don't leave out Skies Of Arcadia Legends, as from what I've heard about that one, it's yet another masterpiece from SEGA. I think Whitestripes has that too. :-D

So, whichever one you go with, you'll enjoy - ideally though, get both. :-)
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Death Is Not An Opt"
Metriod Prime Metriod Prime no 1 listens 2 me
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:18
Regular
"Lrynsuha (Al Bhed)"
I reckon u should get metriod prime cos S.O.A.L don't look as good
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:06
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
American versions I take it?

Both are as good as each other. Get the genre you prefer.
Wed 05/03/03 at 13:51
Regular
I got a little bonus this week and I am going too buy a game, which should I get tho? Any advice? I was thinking maby Metriod Prime or S.O.A.L (?)

sorry if this post seems a bit pointless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.