GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything you hate or hated?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 19:07
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Is there anything you really can't stand or anything that you never used to like.
I can't stand bullies and don't like death semtence as a punishment because i don't think anyone has he right to play god. I used to hate drama (the lesson) but now i love the idea of getting up on stage and acting!!!
Wed 11/07/07 at 10:19
Regular
"eat toast!"
which is why they deserve to die and are a discredit to the human race. Why don't they offer themselves up for testing or for butcher?
Tue 10/07/07 at 22:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I understand the logic of animal rights activists and some of the stuff animals are made to go through is sick and unnecessary, but they take things to far and lose any sympathy, and instead look likes thugs and hooligans and take the attention away from the cause they are fighting for.
Tue 10/07/07 at 22:20
Regular
"eat toast!"
arrogance, ignorance, racists, animal right activists, fundamentalists, bnp, garlic, spiders,big brother, chavs and many many more.
Tue 10/07/07 at 22:09
Regular
"..."
My job.
Tue 10/07/07 at 22:07
Regular
"I may return"
Everyone hates me.
Tue 10/07/07 at 22:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Sunflower
Tue 10/07/07 at 22:04
Regular
"I may return"
I can't stand most things, and my list gets bigger every day :|
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:45
Regular
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> It's like I hate my sister
> but I don't hate her.

:|
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I don't hate people who can't spell I just hate poor spelling. It's like I hate my sister for being obsessed with horses but I don't hate her.
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:42
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
I can't see how you can hate somone because they have spelling difficulties but okay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.