GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"184cm of pure alien kicking woman!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 17:48
Regular
If you have subscribed to the Nintendo Europe Newsletter then I am sure that you have received the information about the Metroid competition.

If you haven’t, Nintendo Europe are running a competition where you can win a life size model of Samus Aran.

But what could things could you do with a 184Cm tall model of our favourite alien killer? Well apart from standing it up in the corner as decoration.

There are numerous ideas that I have come up with. Sometimes for fun and some are just plain evil.

1. Stick a radio receiver to its back and place it somewhere and then make it looks like it is talking. This could be great for scaring little trouble makers or just playing random pranks on members of the public.
2. Stand your life-size model in the middle of the road and find a convenient place to hide and watch. This should provide hours of fun as you wind up the already angry traffic.
3. Mod your life-size model with some electronics and a remote and then use it to walk around with. Makes a great friend and if you also use Idea 1 then you can have a walking talking friend. Hey, that’s more than I’ve got :P
4. Follow Idea 3 but add some spikes and other destructive items. A sure winner for Robot Wars!
5. Install the electronics from Idea 3 but add a camera to the head. Now you have a walking security guard for all those troubled shops, if only you could get that gun to work.
6. Steal its clothes and use them for a fancy dress party, or just standard evening wear.
7. Carve out sections of your life-size model and install various appliances such as TV’s, DVD Players and other such contraptions.
8. Add some LED’s to the eyes and hey presto, some form of Disco lighting system.
9. Stick a light bulb and the required wires into the head and you have a 6ft lamp.
10. Dress it up in your own clothes, call it Bob and you have got that brother or Sister you have always wanted.
11. Use it as a beating post for those angry moments.
12. Pick it up and use it as a weapon.

These are just a few ideas of many. If you have one then I am sure you have already got up to some fun and I am sure you have lots more ideas.
Wed 05/03/03 at 17:48
Regular
"^_^"
If you have subscribed to the Nintendo Europe Newsletter then I am sure that you have received the information about the Metroid competition.

If you haven’t, Nintendo Europe are running a competition where you can win a life size model of Samus Aran.

But what could things could you do with a 184Cm tall model of our favourite alien killer? Well apart from standing it up in the corner as decoration.

There are numerous ideas that I have come up with. Sometimes for fun and some are just plain evil.

1. Stick a radio receiver to its back and place it somewhere and then make it looks like it is talking. This could be great for scaring little trouble makers or just playing random pranks on members of the public.
2. Stand your life-size model in the middle of the road and find a convenient place to hide and watch. This should provide hours of fun as you wind up the already angry traffic.
3. Mod your life-size model with some electronics and a remote and then use it to walk around with. Makes a great friend and if you also use Idea 1 then you can have a walking talking friend. Hey, that’s more than I’ve got :P
4. Follow Idea 3 but add some spikes and other destructive items. A sure winner for Robot Wars!
5. Install the electronics from Idea 3 but add a camera to the head. Now you have a walking security guard for all those troubled shops, if only you could get that gun to work.
6. Steal its clothes and use them for a fancy dress party, or just standard evening wear.
7. Carve out sections of your life-size model and install various appliances such as TV’s, DVD Players and other such contraptions.
8. Add some LED’s to the eyes and hey presto, some form of Disco lighting system.
9. Stick a light bulb and the required wires into the head and you have a 6ft lamp.
10. Dress it up in your own clothes, call it Bob and you have got that brother or Sister you have always wanted.
11. Use it as a beating post for those angry moments.
12. Pick it up and use it as a weapon.

These are just a few ideas of many. If you have one then I am sure you have already got up to some fun and I am sure you have lots more ideas.
Wed 05/03/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
Another idea... though it is for the more perverse of you out there, cut out holes where the orifices should be and use it as a rather more interesting version of the blowup sex doll.......then you can say you actually have an intimate relationship with a woman who is famous!

just an idea...
Wed 05/03/03 at 17:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
hmmmmm

nice one Parr..

However, about that idea of your psycopath... I worry about you....
Wed 05/03/03 at 17:57
Regular
Dude your name *so* suits you.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:00
Regular
"^_^"
Psychopath wrote:
> Another idea... though it is for the more perverse of you out there,
> cut out holes where the orifices should be and use it as a rather more
> interesting version of the blowup sex doll.......then you can say you
> actually have an intimate relationship with a woman who is famous!
>
> just an idea...

I was thinking of this one but I tohught I would give it a miss for Wam_Man's sake. Being a meer child an all I thought it might be to emotionally crippling for him.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
Sorry Parr, but i felt that if anyone should expose the youth to the harsh realities of life, it should be me. therefore i chose to write what i did... also think of how many people will now want to win samus!! all 184cm of her!
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Nothing less that brilliant

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.