GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbie Doo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 17:54
Regular
The Newbie gang were driving around in the Microsoft machine (basically an X-box with wheels). Thunder struck in the sky, the night was dark and foggy. Just as a second bolt of thunder struck, the Microsoft machine crashed, there was nothing around for miles, nothing except an old shop. The gang climbed out of their vehicle, first was Meka dragon, a tall thin blonde man with worn blue jeans, then came Little Faye, a red head bimbo, followed by Memorandum, a geek with thick glasses and a bright orange cardigan, finally came Garlic bread, a laid back teenager with a mullet and his faithful dog ‘Newbie Doo’ The gang decided to seek help from the store…

“like, guys I don’t like the look of this place” said Garlic bread, “Reah, it grives me the creeps” Mumbled Newbie Doo. The two stopped dead in their tracks, Memorandum turned to the both of them, “c’mon guys lets go; would you go in for a Garlic snack?” he tossed a Garlic mushroom into the air, Garlic bread help out his tongue expecting to catch the snack but Newbie Doo jumped up and caught it in the air *cheesy 70’s laugh track*. The gang marched on. When they reached the door they saw a sign, it read ‘Special Reserve discount store’.

After a few minutes of searching the uninhabited building something rather strange happened. A woman appeared infront of them, she spoke in a voice that so cold it would freeze hell over, “leave this place now, leave of face a terrible fate”. Garlic bread leaped into Memorandum’s arms, “zoiks” he cried. The mysterious woman then disappeared in a cloud of smoke. “Wait a minute guys, theirs something funny going on around here” said Meka dragon. “Yea, I think this could be a mystery” yelped Memorandum with much glee, “I think we should explore, me Garlic bread and Newbie will go this way, Meka dragon and Little Faye, you go that way” with that the gang split up. Garlic bread and Newbie Doo followed in memorandum’s path, afraid of the dark building around them. They entered a long corridor with a fire escape, store room, bathroom and exit. Newbie Doo spotted what looked like a small blonde creature on the floor balled up; memorandum picked it up and examined it, “ginkies! This is hair from a wig! And its still warm, its been on someone’s head recently!”, “zioks, like what could that mean? Like lets get out of here” replied Garlic bread “Reah, ris place gives me the creeps” piped up Newbie Doo. In front of them appeared the woman, “you have been warned” she cried, before running toward the three *song nobody’s ever heard before and probably never want to hear again* “RUN” they all yelled. The three fled through fire escape, they quickly came out the bathroom, the woman hot on their heels. They fled into the store room and came out of the bathroom again, then they went into the fire exit and came out the exit! The woman chased them laughing. Suddenly the wall rotated and there stood Meka dragon and little Faye, her hair all scuffed up suggesting the two had been up to something. “in here!” yelled Meka dragon. The three ran into the secret doorway and the wall spun sealing out the deranged woman.

The five were reunited again, they stood in a dressing room, and on the table was an FHM magazine and a stick of lipstick. “look at this” said little Faye. “I think I know what’s going on around here” said memorandum with a face that would suggest the mystery had been solved. “me too” said meka dragon, “and here’s what we do” *fake whispering that sounds poor* “but Garlic bread and Newbie will have to be the bait”…
The main area of the store was empty, in the centre of the store was a PS2 game, the counter hid Meka dragon, Little Faye and memorandum. Garlic bread and Newbie Doo stepped out from the bathroom, “here woman, woman, woman” chanted Garlic Bread, “Rea, here rooman” joined Newbie Doo. The woman appeared in front of them, laughing in a psychopathic manner, the pair ran and the woman gave chase. Newbie grabbed the game from the floor as they passed it, “No newbie!” yelled the three behind the counter. Suddenly a large net wrapped around Garlic bread and his partner, “zoiks” cried Garlic bread. Quickly Memorandum picked up a small control from behind the counter and started pressing it. The woman had the pair in her grasp, suddenly she fell and began moved quickly toward a wall. “ahh help” cried a mans voice as games came crashing down around the villain, avalanching the suspect into place.

The police and Special reserve staff had arrived and wanted to know what was happening. “someone was haunting our store, we were going to have to close down” said Mr Snuggly. “no sir, let me explain, you see, first we found this piece of wig, that didn’t seem right and gave me my suspicions, then when I saw the lipstick and FHM I knew what was going on” said memorandum, you see this ghostly spirit is none other that *lifts off wig in a single tug, everyone gasps* “old Ant the notable!?” cried Mr Snuggly. “Yes, or ‘Sally at weekends’ said Meka dragon. “But why” asked a police officer. “he wanted all the games for himself so he thought he’d scare away any customers” explained Little Faye. “and I would’ve gotten way with it to if it wasn’t for these meddling game a dayers and there pesky dog” said ant in an angry voice. “Take him away” said Mr Snuggly.

Garlic bread approached Little Faye. “you know, I knew that wasn’t a real ghost all along” he said heroically to her. A tall figure with blonde hair appeared behind Garlic Bread, “zioks” he cried leaping into Little Fayes arms. It was Newbie Doo in disguise, everyone laughed. “Newbie Newbie Roo” he said *cheesy 70’s laugh*
Wed 05/03/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Hallelujah"
The Newbie gang were driving around in the Microsoft machine (basically an X-box with wheels). Thunder struck in the sky, the night was dark and foggy. Just as a second bolt of thunder struck, the Microsoft machine crashed, there was nothing around for miles, nothing except an old shop. The gang climbed out of their vehicle, first was Meka dragon, a tall thin blonde man with worn blue jeans, then came Little Faye, a red head bimbo, followed by Memorandum, a geek with thick glasses and a bright orange cardigan, finally came Garlic bread, a laid back teenager with a mullet and his faithful dog ‘Newbie Doo’ The gang decided to seek help from the store…

“like, guys I don’t like the look of this place” said Garlic bread, “Reah, it grives me the creeps” Mumbled Newbie Doo. The two stopped dead in their tracks, Memorandum turned to the both of them, “c’mon guys lets go; would you go in for a Garlic snack?” he tossed a Garlic mushroom into the air, Garlic bread help out his tongue expecting to catch the snack but Newbie Doo jumped up and caught it in the air *cheesy 70’s laugh track*. The gang marched on. When they reached the door they saw a sign, it read ‘Special Reserve discount store’.

After a few minutes of searching the uninhabited building something rather strange happened. A woman appeared infront of them, she spoke in a voice that so cold it would freeze hell over, “leave this place now, leave of face a terrible fate”. Garlic bread leaped into Memorandum’s arms, “zoiks” he cried. The mysterious woman then disappeared in a cloud of smoke. “Wait a minute guys, theirs something funny going on around here” said Meka dragon. “Yea, I think this could be a mystery” yelped Memorandum with much glee, “I think we should explore, me Garlic bread and Newbie will go this way, Meka dragon and Little Faye, you go that way” with that the gang split up. Garlic bread and Newbie Doo followed in memorandum’s path, afraid of the dark building around them. They entered a long corridor with a fire escape, store room, bathroom and exit. Newbie Doo spotted what looked like a small blonde creature on the floor balled up; memorandum picked it up and examined it, “ginkies! This is hair from a wig! And its still warm, its been on someone’s head recently!”, “zioks, like what could that mean? Like lets get out of here” replied Garlic bread “Reah, ris place gives me the creeps” piped up Newbie Doo. In front of them appeared the woman, “you have been warned” she cried, before running toward the three *song nobody’s ever heard before and probably never want to hear again* “RUN” they all yelled. The three fled through fire escape, they quickly came out the bathroom, the woman hot on their heels. They fled into the store room and came out of the bathroom again, then they went into the fire exit and came out the exit! The woman chased them laughing. Suddenly the wall rotated and there stood Meka dragon and little Faye, her hair all scuffed up suggesting the two had been up to something. “in here!” yelled Meka dragon. The three ran into the secret doorway and the wall spun sealing out the deranged woman.

The five were reunited again, they stood in a dressing room, and on the table was an FHM magazine and a stick of lipstick. “look at this” said little Faye. “I think I know what’s going on around here” said memorandum with a face that would suggest the mystery had been solved. “me too” said meka dragon, “and here’s what we do” *fake whispering that sounds poor* “but Garlic bread and Newbie will have to be the bait”…
The main area of the store was empty, in the centre of the store was a PS2 game, the counter hid Meka dragon, Little Faye and memorandum. Garlic bread and Newbie Doo stepped out from the bathroom, “here woman, woman, woman” chanted Garlic Bread, “Rea, here rooman” joined Newbie Doo. The woman appeared in front of them, laughing in a psychopathic manner, the pair ran and the woman gave chase. Newbie grabbed the game from the floor as they passed it, “No newbie!” yelled the three behind the counter. Suddenly a large net wrapped around Garlic bread and his partner, “zoiks” cried Garlic bread. Quickly Memorandum picked up a small control from behind the counter and started pressing it. The woman had the pair in her grasp, suddenly she fell and began moved quickly toward a wall. “ahh help” cried a mans voice as games came crashing down around the villain, avalanching the suspect into place.

The police and Special reserve staff had arrived and wanted to know what was happening. “someone was haunting our store, we were going to have to close down” said Mr Snuggly. “no sir, let me explain, you see, first we found this piece of wig, that didn’t seem right and gave me my suspicions, then when I saw the lipstick and FHM I knew what was going on” said memorandum, you see this ghostly spirit is none other that *lifts off wig in a single tug, everyone gasps* “old Ant the notable!?” cried Mr Snuggly. “Yes, or ‘Sally at weekends’ said Meka dragon. “But why” asked a police officer. “he wanted all the games for himself so he thought he’d scare away any customers” explained Little Faye. “and I would’ve gotten way with it to if it wasn’t for these meddling game a dayers and there pesky dog” said ant in an angry voice. “Take him away” said Mr Snuggly.

Garlic bread approached Little Faye. “you know, I knew that wasn’t a real ghost all along” he said heroically to her. A tall figure with blonde hair appeared behind Garlic Bread, “zioks” he cried leaping into Little Fayes arms. It was Newbie Doo in disguise, everyone laughed. “Newbie Newbie Roo” he said *cheesy 70’s laugh*
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:24
"For the horde!!!!"
Great post it was just like the cartoon except you missed out scrappy :(.

da deda da da da SSShaaadowwww kkknniiighttt powerrrr
Wed 05/03/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
sorry i completly forgot bout the little fella... pehaps in a sequel you can play him, da deda da da da Shadow knight!
Wed 05/03/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Remember me?"
Shadow Knight wrote:
> Great post it was just like the cartoon except you missed out scrappy

By no means a bad thing, I can assure you. I hate him. A lot. Grrr! etc
Wed 05/03/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
Oh yeah and good post. :D
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Thanks. its good to get praise from a regular with alot of wins!
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:35
"For the horde!!!!"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Thanks. its good to get praise from a regular with alot of wins!

and one with none :p .
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Hallelujah"
yea thats true, any praise is good praise! thanks shadow night!
Thu 06/03/03 at 15:04
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
peter kay is a genius.
nice post gb.

;]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.