GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to write a story..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
... And I need a plot. Please, nothing stupid or obscene, as i really want to try and start to werite on a more regular basis.

Thanks and goodnight.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Festivus!"
... And I need a plot. Please, nothing stupid or obscene, as i really want to try and start to werite on a more regular basis.

Thanks and goodnight.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:21
Regular
"^_^"
Write about a young boy as he tackles life with Sickle Cell Anemia.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Festivus!"
Parr wrote:
> Write about a young boy as he tackles life with Sickle Cell Anemia.

I'd like to add a bit of comedy into the mix, so I doubt I'd be able to do this one.. That and I don't know what the hell SCA is.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
how about writing about a boy/girl who lives in other peoples thoughts who are in her proximity and is considered a schizophrenic by the outside world and is locked up... however sumone realises that amongst her jabbering and her incoherent talk, she is speaking what theyre thinking...

(c) Twisted Ninja
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:27
A biography of a boy with cancer...
so he starts out as a little boy and as hi gets older he deteriourates, and after about 20 years he dies...
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Festivus!"
Okay, lets get off of this idea of people with diseases, i want something amusing to write about. t'is true.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:30
"For the horde!!!!"
do some kind of lord of the rings type story but instead of orcs with axes make it clowns with ballons or something.

Saramon: "yes I have created an army of clowns to conquer Middle earth Suron"
Suron: "good plunder every village from here to Riverdale and find me a blumin headache tablet and a decent joke book"
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
I'm going to try and write about a depressed clown. Yes, that'll do.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:40
Regular
Nyet, write about the Green Peace official who owns a chain of nuclear power plants.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.