GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fanboys told to stop whining about who has the best console or face a big ol' slap round the chops."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 21:43
Regular
public static void main (string[] args){
Rant() fanboyRant = new Rant();
boolean endRant = false;

while (!endrant){

system.out.println("

----------------------------------------

Stop it!

I don't care who thinks they own the best console, who is facing financial ruin, or who is the biggest fanboy!

At the end of the day, you have your console, everyone else has theirs. If you don't like your console, flog it on eBay and buy a different one. If you do like your console, go away and play on it.

Just give the infantile fanboy squabbling a rest. Please? This goes for all of you who keep getting your hackles up everytime Top score posts. And that's quite a few of you considering the umber of replies his posts get. Perhaps if you lot let these things drop, then people would get tired of posting them!

---------------------------------------
");

endRant = true;
}
}
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:43
"...Unicef pennies.."
public static void main (string[] args){
Rant() fanboyRant = new Rant();
boolean endRant = false;

while (!endrant){

system.out.println("

----------------------------------------

Stop it!

I don't care who thinks they own the best console, who is facing financial ruin, or who is the biggest fanboy!

At the end of the day, you have your console, everyone else has theirs. If you don't like your console, flog it on eBay and buy a different one. If you do like your console, go away and play on it.

Just give the infantile fanboy squabbling a rest. Please? This goes for all of you who keep getting your hackles up everytime Top score posts. And that's quite a few of you considering the umber of replies his posts get. Perhaps if you lot let these things drop, then people would get tired of posting them!

---------------------------------------
");

endRant = true;
}
}
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:19
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
eh?
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
somebody's proud of their new-found programming skills...
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:49
"...Unicef pennies.."
*puts on badge: "I have a very loose grounding in Java".*

*beams*

I was actually trying to think of a cunning method to draw people into reading the whole post, and have ended up acheiving pretty much the opposite.

Ah well.
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:25
Regular
c:
cd\Macintosh please
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:28
"For the horde!!!!"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> public static void main (string[] args){
> Rant() fanboyRant = new Rant();
> boolean endRant = false;
>
> while (!endrant){
>
> system.out.println("
>
> ----------------------------------------

man I have enough program lectors at college without reading it here two lol.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.