GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Make a Metroid Site:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:03
Regular
From planetGamecube.com:

Design a fansite, and you could win a life size model of Samus.

To celebrate the upcoming release of the game, Nintendo of Europe's website has announced a competition to design a fansite for Metroid Prime.

The prizes are a life size model of Samus for the top three entrants, and Metroid Prime GameCubes for the next seven.

The microsite for this contest provides artwork and details to help with your entry. The closing date is April 4th.

Might just go for this you know.
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
hmm.. I'm still concerned about you, who knows what harm will come to Samus when you gat your little "hands" on them...
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:47
Regular
Win it, place outside your local GAME with BUY METROID PRIME all around it (Oh, and don't forget to chain it or neds will try and steal it). THat'll raise sales. Somehow.
Wed 05/03/03 at 23:38
Regular
She doesn't have anything to worry about, despite the various uber endings to Metroid games, Samus cannot take her suit off.
Wed 05/03/03 at 23:33
Regular
I don't think my girlfriend would be too pleased in seeing a giant sized Samus Aran in my room.

Guess she'd fill intimidated.

Hmmmm feel a post coming on?
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
ditto. And i don't really have much use for a lifesize model of Samus. I can see why Dringo's intertested though.
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Would do.

If I could be bothered.

:-D
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:03
Regular
From planetGamecube.com:

Design a fansite, and you could win a life size model of Samus.

To celebrate the upcoming release of the game, Nintendo of Europe's website has announced a competition to design a fansite for Metroid Prime.

The prizes are a life size model of Samus for the top three entrants, and Metroid Prime GameCubes for the next seven.

The microsite for this contest provides artwork and details to help with your entry. The closing date is April 4th.

Might just go for this you know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.