GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR under attack! Part 4: Let Battle Commence!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/12/01 at 12:14
Regular
We all rushed back up, now ready for battle. Ev][L~Dark headed straight to the rooftop for a better vantage point to use his sniper rifle from, while I patrolled the car park with Longy.

“Hostiles airborne at 12 o‘clock!” Ev][L~Dark yelled to me.
“They’re just pigeons!” I yelled back to him, but as Longy passed me the binoculars, I saw the true horror of it. It was Osama Bin Pigeon, leading an elite squadron of suicide birds onto the store. Ev][L~Dark picked off one as I scrambled up the fire escape ladder to the roof, Longy close behind. I grabbed the nozzle to my flame thrower and took aim at the oncoming squadron as Ev][L~Dark lined up another kill. Tiltawhirl ran from the other end of the roof, and Longy nodded at him. He knew what he had to do. Tiltawhirl stood on the edge of the roof as Longy pelted towards him. Longy jumped, and Tiltawhirl slammed his fists into his feet, boosting him up high into the air. Longistor gleamed in his hand, as he brought it crashing down on Osama Bin Pigeon. The evil bird was sliced cleanly in two, and Longy began his quick descent. He rolled in mid air, turning, and producing his twin pistols, and shooting down more of the oncoming squadron, as he fell ever closer to almost certain doom. He hit hard, and we all flinched at the sound. We couldn’t be sure he would make it.

Spike ran to Longy, as I scorched the remaining pigeon fanatics. But even as I did so, another wave of terrorists was drawing ever closer. A truck passed by where Longy lay, and a group of burly bearded men jumped out. Spike clenched his fists, and smashed one in the jaw, and he crumpled to the ground. Another came forward, and swiped, but Spike was seeing red. He was going to avenge Longy. He ducked the swipe, and let rip with a combo of viscous punches to the stomach, finishing with a knee to the face, and a brutal uppercut. But as he was finishing the last opponent, another had got behind him, and started pummelling him with punches to the back of the head. As Spike fell, a red dot appeared on the figure’s head. Ev][L~Dark squeezed the trigger and the high velocity bullet ripped straight through the terrorists head. Spike waved a thanks to the crouching Ev][L~Dark, but even as he did so a gunshot went off behind him. Spike spun round to see the final terrorist fall to Longy’s trusty hand crafted pistols, but Longy’s head dropped to the floor, and closed his eyes. Spike ran back to the store with him, where Tony and Mr. Snuggly were waiting with medical supplies.

We weren’t out of the woods yet, and Longy was down, at least for the time being. As I scanned the horizon for anything else suspicious, Tiltawhirl yelled to everyone.
“Everyone! Get over here now! This is bad!”
A huge truck was approaching us, gunmen leaning out the windows, and crouching on the roof, and a massive cannon on the top…

Meanwhile, Triple H, SSXpro and Strafex were speeding down the M25, in pursuit of a terrorist truck, speeding towards the two M25 superstores. While SSXpro steered, Triple H popped his head out the sunroof, and prepared to board the terrorist vehicle. Heads popped out of the military truck, and the terrorists began talking in a foreign tongue as Triple H leapt into the back, smashing his fist into one face, and grabbing another by the scruff of the neck and throwing him out the back of the truck. SSXpro swerved as he saw the body but heard a crunch as the car bumped over the terrorist’s legs. But in the back of the truck, a gun was pulled, and Strafex and SSXpro heard a deadly gunshot. Triple H was thrown from the truck, a wound in his left shoulder. SSXpro slammed on the brakes, and Triple H rolled to a stop just in front of the car. Strafex jumped out and grabbed Triple H, hauling him into the car as the terrorists in the truck armed themselves, and began pummelling the car with lead. SSXpro tried to give chase, but could not keep up when he was trying to swerve the machine gun fire. He had to let the truck go.

“Come in… Come in… Does anyone read me?” Strafex called out on his radio.
“I read you Strafex… It’s Cooky… I’m here with AfroJoe, Kid Rock, and Pro Evo… What’s the situation?”
“Hostile headed your way Cooky… Hope you’ve got some artillery there, ‘cause there’s lots of ‘em coming!”

AfroJoe, Cooky, Kid Rock, and Pro Evo had been to the M25 superstore already, and got tooled up. They were now waiting on the motorway, waiting for the hostile in an ambush…
“Kid Rock, here it comes… are you in position?” Came Cookys voice down the radio.
“I’m ready… are the others in position?”
“Check that Kid Rock… everyone is ready.” AfroJoe Reassured.

The truck approached, and AfroJoe slowly pulled off the hard shoulder as the truck passed him.
“Keep your distance Afro” Kid Rock warned, as the heat tracking sight locked on from the bushes… “On my mark…” Kid Rock reached for the button, and pushed it confidently. “GO!” A missile streaked out from the bushes Kid Rock was hiding in, and Pro Evo ran out from the cover, his pistol by his side. The first truck in the convoy exploded in an inferno. Pro Evo checked the back of the burning vehicle, as agonised screams radiated from it. The smell of scorched flesh and smoke filled the air. As Pro Evo made the final checks to ensure no terrorist had survived, he turned around to see the next truck upon him speeding, but AfroJoe was there, and Pro Evo hopped into the car. They sped off, before pulling off a handbrake turn, and getting out once they were clear of the flaming wreckage. The second truck was held up, and Kid Rock discarded the one shot missile launcher, pulling out his machine gun from his long leather trench coat. He ran to the second truck, firing all the way, as terrorists poured out the back. Many fell to the bullets, but Kid Rock heard the driver door open behind him. He spun around and pulled the trigger.

*Click ckick*
The clip was empty. Kid Rock met the terrorists gaze, as, almost in slow motion, the shotgun was levelled at his head. Blood washed Kid Rocks head, and he recoiled from the shot. The terrorist slowly fell to his knees, a hole between his eyes, and behind him Kid Rock saw AfroJoe, his prized golden magnum clenched in his hand. Meanwhile, Pro Evo had thrown a grenade into the back of the second truck, and he shouted to Kid Rock to run. Kid Rock ran for the motorway barrier, dived, and the explosion threw him over it to cover.

Cooky yelled down the radio “Mission successful! Well done guys!”
The M25 superstores were safe from the terrorist threat, but even as the celebrations commenced, a grave voice came down the radio.

“Guys… Anyone who can hear us… we need backup… if you can get to the Basildon store, get here now. This is the big one.” Sibs’ voice echoed down the radio, as he gravely surveyed the scene unfolding before his very eyes…
Tue 01/01/02 at 23:04
Regular
cool cant wait to have a look at it tomorrow.
Mé†ál Géá®
Tue 01/01/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
u were in part 2 or 3... read them and you are in it... anyway, you will be in the prequel to that 'Newbie Neverlution' story when I write it so quit complaining...
Tue 01/01/02 at 22:53
Regular
heyyyy i'm not in it
Tue 01/01/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
probably tomorrow...
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:43
Regular
when is the next story up?
Mé†ál Géá®
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
how could I forget about it...
;-)
Tue 01/01/02 at 03:27
Regular
remember my silenced laser guided pistol =)
Mé†ál Gé᮲ºº²
Mon 31/12/01 at 23:26
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
homer beer solid... maybe... watch this space...
Mon 31/12/01 at 13:04
Regular
"the burning sky"
Will I be included with my gigantic can of beer as a weapon (14)
Mon 31/12/01 at 13:04
Regular
"the burning sky"
Will I be included with my gigantic can of beer as a weapon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.