GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the getaway,im stuck on art appreciation.when hes back in the car"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Thu 06/03/03 at 10:04
Regular
when ive killed all the triads and got the statue then im back in the car trying to het away, i end up back at the museum how come...also can i change cars as i have been and im still back at the museum but how can he have the statue if i change cars..anyone got a walkthrough for this part.thanks ive seen 2 walkthroughs but it doesnt say about this part of it
Sun 09/03/03 at 14:52
Regular
agent under fire wrote:
> Nope, but chances are that the walkthroughs are better on
> www.gamefaqs.com anyway. Keep trying ukwalkthroughs too though
> because its often pretty good. i cant find the walkthroughs on that web page
Sat 08/03/03 at 14:38
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
LBKane wrote:
> i cant get into the walkthrough again on here,i put in my email and
> postcode but it goes to a page called wire or something..anyone got
> any ideas why

There is a tick box there untick it.
Sat 08/03/03 at 12:03
Nope, but chances are that the walkthroughs are better on www.gamefaqs.com anyway. Keep trying ukwalkthroughs too though because its often pretty good.
Sat 08/03/03 at 11:55
Regular
i cant get into the walkthrough again on here,i put in my email and postcode but it goes to a page called wire or something..anyone got any ideas why
Sat 08/03/03 at 11:51
Regular
Master J wrote:
> Maybe your not exiting the museum properly. Sometimes when you take a
> differnt root, the game will mess up and you wont pass it. So heres
> what to do, when the cutscenes over, kill all of the triads and then
> go back to were you started,{when the cutcene finished} go forward a
> bit and turn left, the most important thing is that you leave the
> museum a different way from when you came in. Write back if you get
> passed it .ive done that now,im on mission 7,i shoot the copper and get yasmin,but then when it comes to getting out either she gets shot or i get caught....mmmm
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
Maybe your not exiting the museum properly. Sometimes when you take a differnt root, the game will mess up and you wont pass it. So heres what to do, when the cutscenes over, kill all of the triads and then go back to were you started,{when the cutcene finished} go forward a bit and turn left, the most important thing is that you leave the museum a different way from when you came in. Write back if you get passed it .
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:22
Regular
"I kill 4 money"
Jive wrote:
> Best thing to do is try and pull up alongside the van and then force
> it into a stationary car, wall or lamp post for example.

Also there is another way by ramming it into a car moving towards you that way it would do more damage by the two vehicles smashing into each other, it worked for me maybe it'll work for the rest of the people who haven't done it.
Thu 06/03/03 at 17:49
Regular
Jive wrote:
> Best thing to do is try and pull up alongside the van and then force
> it into a stationary car, wall or lamp post for example. ive stopped the car now i keep being caught in the warehouse also im having trouble gettin the walkthroughs on here
Thu 06/03/03 at 16:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh I forgot, there's also a brilliant walkthrough at www.gamefaqs.com check it out, if you can't find it, let me know and I'll post the full URL for you.

Welcome to the forums by the way :)
Thu 06/03/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Best thing to do is try and pull up alongside the van and then force it into a stationary car, wall or lamp post for example.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.