GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Substance ques."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance'.
Thu 06/03/03 at 10:55
Regular
Been out of the PS2 loop for quite a while. Too much work recently! Trying to program a racing game all on your own isn't the easiest of tasks!

Anyways...

Is MGS2 Substance coming out on PS2?

I'm really in the mood to play MGS2, specially as I'm about to try and program my own skanky version of MGS for an ICA, and I haven't bought MGS2 yet. So was wondering if the newer version was gonna be released. Cos if it is, I'll wait for that.

Any info?

Ta,

:)
Thu 06/03/03 at 10:55
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Been out of the PS2 loop for quite a while. Too much work recently! Trying to program a racing game all on your own isn't the easiest of tasks!

Anyways...

Is MGS2 Substance coming out on PS2?

I'm really in the mood to play MGS2, specially as I'm about to try and program my own skanky version of MGS for an ICA, and I haven't bought MGS2 yet. So was wondering if the newer version was gonna be released. Cos if it is, I'll wait for that.

Any info?

Ta,

Thu 06/03/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
You see that little box just up there that says Search ? - the amazing thing about it is that if you type in the name of the game you are looking for it will come up with the details that SR have on it. Amazing stuff.

Anyway - PS2 28.3.03 great if you want to play an interactive movie....
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Info as requested, although there's a link at the top of this page which goes to Release Dates but hey don't worry about that.

METAL GEAR SOLID 2: SUBSTANCE (RATED 15)
Prices include VAT. Free delivery
This product is DOWN in price
Due for release: 28/03/2003

All info provided by SR, price is Ł36.99.

Wont be getting this myself as I think this is a complete rip off but everyones entitled to their own opinion.
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh and for someone who's been here 1129 days you should know how this site works and what's available on here!
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:42
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
What a load of snide gits! MGS is out at the end of March, and it is going to be excellent. Great thing is you will get all the puzzly/stealthy action of the VR missions and the 'interactive movie' of the original game in the one package. A must buy if you don't already have the original version.
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Darwock wrote:
> What a load of snide gits!

I don't think so, you'd expect the same thing to happen to you if you came on here asking when a game was going to be released. Fair enough if you state that you've searched SR's schedule and other sites and can't find any information.

But if you just come on here and ask for that info without even bothering to click on a link at the top of the page, plus this is one of the longest registered users on this forum so no excuse really.

I can understand if it was JAT or Newb but he's not so I think both comments were justified!
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Darwock wrote:
> What a load of snide gits!

Nothing snide about it - it's a bit of urine extraction cos Cooky has been here so long and knows full well how to use the site.

Now Shoooo ...

( ŠIB )
Thu 06/03/03 at 13:06
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Flanders wrote:
> You see that little box just up there that says Search ? - the amazing
> thing about it is that if you type in the name of the game you are
> looking for it will come up with the details that SR have on it.
> Amazing stuff.
>
> Anyway - PS2 28.3.03 great if you want to play an interactive
> movie....

Yer well, didn't think of that at the time, had other things on me mind. Also, don't generally trust release dates. hehe, excuses.

Oh well, good to know it's coming out soon!

Thu 06/03/03 at 13:10
"Darkness, always"
Flanders wrote:
> ( ŠIB )

Hehehe
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:49
Regular
"  "
Flanders wrote:
> ( ŠIB )

Heh, cool beaver, but you missed out the eyes...

(: ŠIB )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.