GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"banjo eggs?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/12/01 at 11:06
Regular
i have been playing banjo kazzoie for some time now and i have noticed some eggs.

i have 4 now.
they are large single coloured eggs with question marks on them.

you type in a code on the sandcastle floor and then go to collect them at a destination.

but what i want to know is, what are they for and what do they do.

thanx
Sun 30/12/01 at 11:06
Regular
"always swirling"
i have been playing banjo kazzoie for some time now and i have noticed some eggs.

i have 4 now.
they are large single coloured eggs with question marks on them.

you type in a code on the sandcastle floor and then go to collect them at a destination.

but what i want to know is, what are they for and what do they do.

thanx
Sun 30/12/01 at 11:30
Regular
I think I have 2 of them, I want to know what they do aswell. I saw how to getthem in NOM, I could only be bothered to do two.
Sun 30/12/01 at 11:50
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I got them all!!!!

They were going to be used in Banjo Tooie, via some kind of link up. But that never happened. (in Banjo Tooie Kazzoie can hatch eggs). So its just another little thing that rare but in there, but didnt use.
Sun 30/12/01 at 11:56
Regular
"always swirling"
Ace_greg wrote:
> I got them all!!!!

They were going to be used in Banjo Tooie, via some kind
> of link up. But that never happened. (in Banjo Tooie Kazzoie can hatch eggs). So
> its just another little thing that rare but in there, but didnt use.

what?!
nnnnnooooooo!
i sent a whole afternoon getting those dawn eggs!

you see i thought if you got them all you might get a different special ending or something.

ohwell, back to the drawing board.
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:03
Regular
""
Has this already been said. Rare were planning to have a link up between the sequel and banjo Kazooie. The dropped this idea and instead they made you find the eggs in the sequel. The eggs (when hatched) released special moves, cheats and other stuff. The only reason to get them in the prequel is for fun. =B0)
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:07
Regular
"DS..."
can't wait for the GBA version, it looks awesome but it's still under heavy development!!! oh well guess u can't rush genius.
slik ~_~
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:09
Regular
"always swirling"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> The only reason to get them in the prequel is for fun.

fun?
FuN?!

i egg took me 1 whole hour to get.
each time missing by a few centermeters!

yoU cALl That fUn!?
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:49
Regular
I have all of them AND an Ice Key! MWA HAHAHAHAHA Anyway, i don't know what to do with them either :(
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:51
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Yep I had the Ice key to
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:52
Regular
"always swirling"
RiCkOsS wrote:
> I have all of them AND an Ice Key! MWA HAHAHAHAHA Anyway, i don't know what to
> do with them either :(

ice key?

is that the one in the cave in the snow level with the giant snow man?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.