GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We need you!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 15:41
Regular
Getting straight to the point:

You may have seen a fella posting occasionally around here with the name GlideM. He runs an Xbox web-site (www.xboxrules.com), which me and a couple of others supply news and reviews and stuff to.

But we could do with some more reviews. Which is where you come in. We hope.

If there is any game you fancy reviewing, go for it. Have a look at the site, and some existing reviews to see the kind of length and scoring system and stuff we're after, then give it a go. You can either post them here, or on the forums at XboxRules.

If you're really chuffed with them, you can post them on the SR reviews section, and maybe even win GAD. But more importantly, you'll be helping out a growing xbox site. And a notable. And I may decided to make it worth your while...

:-)
Sat 08/03/03 at 14:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yup I've been visiting. ;-) I've had news to post, but by the time I've got to the site, someone else has jumped in before me with it - doh ! ;-))
Damn work !
Sat 08/03/03 at 13:36
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Have you see the site recently, its changed from the original design?
Sat 08/03/03 at 13:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Willdo mate. ;-)
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:52
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Nice :)
Fri 07/03/03 at 13:12
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I will be doing a battle engine aquila review this weekend mate.
Fri 07/03/03 at 11:37
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Hi Savatt, it has been a while.

Convert some of your reviews and send them to me and ill be glad to sort some out :)
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:41
"slightlyshortertagl"
take my MotoGP one... other than that they're all wither crap or non-XBox..
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah sorry to GlideM - I've been really busy and stuff. If he ever wants to pluck some of my X-Box reviews off of SR then he's more than welcome to. :-)
Thu 06/03/03 at 16:31
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I post reviews there.

You've never made it worth *my* while... :D

Nah, seriously, people. You could even just allow us to use the reviews you're sending to SR. SR don't mind, we wouldn't mind. What's the problem?

G'won!
Thu 06/03/03 at 15:41
Regular
Getting straight to the point:

You may have seen a fella posting occasionally around here with the name GlideM. He runs an Xbox web-site (www.xboxrules.com), which me and a couple of others supply news and reviews and stuff to.

But we could do with some more reviews. Which is where you come in. We hope.

If there is any game you fancy reviewing, go for it. Have a look at the site, and some existing reviews to see the kind of length and scoring system and stuff we're after, then give it a go. You can either post them here, or on the forums at XboxRules.

If you're really chuffed with them, you can post them on the SR reviews section, and maybe even win GAD. But more importantly, you'll be helping out a growing xbox site. And a notable. And I may decided to make it worth your while...

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.