GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 12 days of gaming"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/12/01 at 04:04
Regular
(Read this to the tune of "12 days of christmas")

On the first day of christmas, Miyamoto said to me; "I'll stop making games for aged 3."

On the second day of christmas, Mario said to me; " My first will be the top of the tree."

On the third day of christmas, Sonic said to me; " Hey Mario, i'm gonna ruin the party."

On the fourth day of christmas, Robotnic said to me; "The snes?, Sonic you`re going down with me!"

On the fourth day of christmas, Yoshi said to me; "My game can be complete in infancy."

On the fifth day of christmas, Sony said to me; "You will all, one day bow down to me."

On the sixth day of christmas, the Saturn said to me; "I`m beat, but i`ll be back again, you`ll see"

On the seventh day of christmas, Lara said to me; "I`m in two games?, I would like another three."

On the eighth day of christmas, Nintendo said to me; " Wait until the next few years, in which, we`ll be."

On the ninth day of christmas, the Dreamcast said to me; "Great games, but now have no money."

On the tenth day of chrismas, Bill Gates said to me; "the X-box will be the last-standing company."

On the eleventh day of christmas, Nintendo said to me; "forget the red gezer, here is his brother, Luigi."

On the twelth day of christmas, Santa said to me; " sod them all, just wait for the PS3.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! (yes, I know, it was late)
Sun 30/12/01 at 04:04
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
(Read this to the tune of "12 days of christmas")

On the first day of christmas, Miyamoto said to me; "I'll stop making games for aged 3."

On the second day of christmas, Mario said to me; " My first will be the top of the tree."

On the third day of christmas, Sonic said to me; " Hey Mario, i'm gonna ruin the party."

On the fourth day of christmas, Robotnic said to me; "The snes?, Sonic you`re going down with me!"

On the fourth day of christmas, Yoshi said to me; "My game can be complete in infancy."

On the fifth day of christmas, Sony said to me; "You will all, one day bow down to me."

On the sixth day of christmas, the Saturn said to me; "I`m beat, but i`ll be back again, you`ll see"

On the seventh day of christmas, Lara said to me; "I`m in two games?, I would like another three."

On the eighth day of christmas, Nintendo said to me; " Wait until the next few years, in which, we`ll be."

On the ninth day of christmas, the Dreamcast said to me; "Great games, but now have no money."

On the tenth day of chrismas, Bill Gates said to me; "the X-box will be the last-standing company."

On the eleventh day of christmas, Nintendo said to me; "forget the red gezer, here is his brother, Luigi."

On the twelth day of christmas, Santa said to me; " sod them all, just wait for the PS3.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! (yes, I know, it was late)
Sun 30/12/01 at 10:44
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
slow and disturbing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.