GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I pitty the fool!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
Just a random rant about the state of the Sony forums.

The FTSE 100 showed a slight recovery of Sony forum shares a few months back with regulars and yellow people trying to changed the spamming idiocy of the masses. The shares went up but in the last few weeks have slumped to an all time low. Shareholders, notably the sony forum regulars, are selling shares for whatever amount they can get. City analysts reviews of the company makes for bad reading:

"Old regulars and special forum members are leaving, production has slowed to a trickle of lame posts each day. If a new chief exec doesnt come in and sort this business out its going to have its assets stripped and sold off. One major asset to the forum is its longest thread. Gone are the days where spammers went in there to post nonsensical madness, now they just create a new thread everytime they lose their ps2 disc. Some of the old folk go in there, as a safe house from the mountain of spam. We spoke to an old guy:

"Hi my name is Jive, i love the forum but dont like spam, what can i do". We had no advice for this poor man, he loves the sony forum and will be sad when it is sold. Nintendo forum came in with a good bid today and it is rumored that the Life forum is planning to buy sony forum for uses unknown (what the hell is IB up to). Analysts are saying sell up, or shut up.

"A leader with new objectives must be brought in to change this company, something has to happen soon."

This is an Odin broadcast for Sky pointless
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
Just a random rant about the state of the Sony forums.

The FTSE 100 showed a slight recovery of Sony forum shares a few months back with regulars and yellow people trying to changed the spamming idiocy of the masses. The shares went up but in the last few weeks have slumped to an all time low. Shareholders, notably the sony forum regulars, are selling shares for whatever amount they can get. City analysts reviews of the company makes for bad reading:

"Old regulars and special forum members are leaving, production has slowed to a trickle of lame posts each day. If a new chief exec doesnt come in and sort this business out its going to have its assets stripped and sold off. One major asset to the forum is its longest thread. Gone are the days where spammers went in there to post nonsensical madness, now they just create a new thread everytime they lose their ps2 disc. Some of the old folk go in there, as a safe house from the mountain of spam. We spoke to an old guy:

"Hi my name is Jive, i love the forum but dont like spam, what can i do". We had no advice for this poor man, he loves the sony forum and will be sad when it is sold. Nintendo forum came in with a good bid today and it is rumored that the Life forum is planning to buy sony forum for uses unknown (what the hell is IB up to). Analysts are saying sell up, or shut up.

"A leader with new objectives must be brought in to change this company, something has to happen soon."

This is an Odin broadcast for Sky pointless
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:06
"period drama"
I know, we know.
Give us as much 'pitty' as you want, but nothing's gonna change unless there's a cull.
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:08
Regular
Ignore the title, just makes me feel big (no not in that way), when i think of myself as Mr. T
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hehe....very good Odin, funny thing is I sold all my shares the other day and made a killing on the FTS100!

*lazes on a beach earning 20%*
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:55
Regular
sorry for calling you an "old folk" Jive :)
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hey no worries, didn't take it personally :)

Gathered you meant old folk as in people who had been here for quite a while.....hopes :)
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Despondent"
I pity the fool who spells pity 'pitty'.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Aww, I was going to write, "I pity your spelling", but so many people beat me to it.

Ah well. ;-)
Thu 06/03/03 at 23:01
What's this post about? It was so boring reading it, I chewed my fingers instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.