GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is gonna be getting???????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 20:08
Regular
splinter cell for the ps2 when it comes out.(i am)

and when is it coming out for the ps2?(i cant remember!)
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
Robin wrote:
> yes i have an up to date pc with a geforce 4 in it...

thats VERY vague, also the actual speed of the computer counts for something as well... I just got a new computer after about 4 years pentium 4 3.06 Ghz with the Geforce 4Ti which is good and runs it well. but still... also out of interest has anyone tried the new Geforce FX 5800???
am v. interested to see if anyone has...
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:24
Regular
March 28th..and me me me!
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It really depends what variety of GF4 it is though, as the low range MX models are only slightly faster than the old GF2 Ultra....
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:08
yes i have an up to date pc with a geforce 4 in it...
and i have it on xbox and my dad has it on the pc, the reason being he does not like to use the xbox, he likes to use the pc...
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:05
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Is your PC up to the job of running it properly??

The mouse controls are far superior than the Xbox joystick in my opinion as well...
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Robin wrote:
> I have splinter cell on pc and xbox, but i personally think that it is
> better on the xbox...

---

Was there any need for you to get it on both?
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:50
I have splinter cell on pc and xbox, but i personally think that it is better on the xbox...
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
Now Now... let me give my opinion. Splinter cell is best on the PC no doubt about it! also this kind of question is for the PS2 forum. incase you wanted to know. theyll probably be more receptive there
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:42
I dont think that splinter cell will be as good on the ps2 as it is on the xbox...
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:30
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
thanks for that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.