GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has Anyone Seen??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Obviously one of the Funniest movies Ever, im not sure if i am alone on this opinion, but even so... has anyone else actually seen it??? if so your view on it please! Ok in case you havent seen it... one seen is a mortal combat style battle to the death with a martial arts trained cow... hmm. very funny (if your that type of person)
opinions please
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Obviously one of the Funniest movies Ever, im not sure if i am alone on this opinion, but even so... has anyone else actually seen it??? if so your view on it please! Ok in case you havent seen it... one seen is a mortal combat style battle to the death with a martial arts trained cow... hmm. very funny (if your that type of person)
opinions please
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
No...

But every night at 10 on CNX, there's usually a really cool japanese gangster film or something.

But unfortuantely, that's far too past your bed time, so maybe next year.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
*notices too late that this was actually posted at 10:00*

*dies*
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Best bit = the Dubbed dog.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:04
Yes i have the film, kung pow, fist of fury *summin like that* in fact i have seen it about 8 times now, and i have 4 mates comming round tomorrow night to watch it...
I can honestly say that this is my most fravourte film, and is is really funny...
So how did you get it?
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:05
My best bit is when he fights with the cow, very well done...
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
Melancholy wrote:
> But every night at 10 on CNX, there's usually a really cool japanese
> gangster film or something.
>
> But unfortuantely, that's far too past your bed time, so maybe next
> year.

i love the way that that statement was just so horribly quickly contradicted. a look at my watch tells me its about 5 minutes past 10

lol, think before you write...... ;)
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Melancholy wrote:
> *notices too late that this was actually posted at 10:00*
>
> *dies*

hence me writing this straight afterwards.
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Twisted Ninja"
Microchips wrote:
> Best bit = the Dubbed dog.

all i can say is... so true! or how about the gopher-chucks??? at the beginning??
another thing has everyone whose seen it realised the sheer volume of jokes compressed in it... thats why you can watch it soo many times...
all true..
Fri 07/03/03 at 22:04
It was only released in america wasnt it...
So how did you guys get it...
I got it of my dad who got it of his mate, who got it of his, and so on...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.